IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Dunno Lewps, but maybe some kind of "ping pong" repetition would be nice in your GIFs. I mean that as soon as the animation has run through all of its pictures it doesn't start over again but runs through them again reversely and then starts again? But I really don't know if that would make things better honestly, just an idea (you probably had yourself and discarded it for good reasons)

yeah the problem with it reversing and playing back is that it breaks the continuity and makes the animation feel choppy and inconsistent. I'd prefer the little hiccup when the animation restarts over that feeling of inconsistency. I'd do some pingpong in the future if that's the effect i was going for.

44Um6nYr.jpg

How many of these do you have?
I have a couple dozen pieces in my house right now… that one in the photo is the first of its kind though.

Yek - I've made a few LED origami lamps (all sold) and am currently working on a very large one, a bit bigger than a basketball. It will be a hanging lamp above a dining room table, once I get off my ass & finish it.

First of all, Lewps those gifs are lovely! bronchuseven I know I tell you on Instagram already (when I'm there) but those creations are always great. Crazy that you're doing ~500 folds for some of these. My mind boggles to conceive, plan, and execute those sorts of things. And sine nomine I like the barebones of those more than the layered versions...something about the odd shapes imaged sharply is nice...though I quite like the last layered image with lots of black/gray/starkness

I need to play around with processing again - it's how I made my avatar. However you made it auxien, I love it too!

oh nice, I've been playing with Processing a little bit again.... and thanks :)

I fkn love this, is it processing?

This is a bit of something I played with the other night and I still like it, made on iPad so curious how it’s gonna look on a bigger screen. I should probably spend the $3 or whatever on the app so I can save high res images. 

No actually, though I have been playing with Processing some recently (with the intent of making things in that direction). That image is crafted by way of multiple runs through the Glitche iPad app and a few Photoshop apps on the iPad. Source image on it was actually pictures of my 'studio' though really it could've been anything as many times as I re-ran it through the apps and stripped/added/layered/etc. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i like it darreichungsform, looks like im looking at an psychedelic alien lifeform under a microscope

heres 3 new digital paintings, WATMM likes to make the extra small for some reason

Untitle3dtt_3.png
2_fat_guy.png
3e_puddddsmpksin.png
  • Like 1