IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

On 11/7/2018 at 2:02 AM, Lewps said:

^ damn thats a shame the major contemporary art museum in my city is really good  

thx auxien 75% complete - isumber bird Lenin is ace 

oil paintings from a couple months back

sketches from this week

I really love this style. Do you sell them? If so, could you PM me?

Edited by 714681746476436
deleted images so quote isn't enormous

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

How do you make these @jules? Do you use a photo as a reference, or do you use it as a template to do a rough tracing? Very cool nonetheless!

a little of both. And thanks!!

forgot to post what I asked about days ago, so I shall now fire away pieces of art my friends made based on my Squidward/Wunschpunsch crossover I do ever since getting into the show.

I got two to post, both are sheer beauty and god, Maurizio, Jacob and Squidward are such a great character interaction I've ever crafted when I've had these phases man.

loopa23 on twitter: (Squidward, Jacob and Maurizio around the Wunschpunsch cauldron)

spacer.png

spongecob on thesbcommunity, coloring by loopa (Squidward and Maurizio)
spacer.png

I think I have about 218 art pieces from me and my friends surrounding around this fan crossover project of two characters/shows I love, I really want to craft it into a fancomic for my own enjoyment, since I need a story of how Squidward got into the world of Wunschpunsch without feeling contrived, one day.......

but yeah hope you enjoy my friends kicking my ass in art way more as usual

• Like 2

I have placed the 80 drawings/series/sketchbook pages at my site. It is a grid and you can click to enlarge one page. The one that has coloured versions is made already years ago. Now 79 pages to go and make all kind of versions. My goal is a total animated grid. Will take maybe 50 years.

http://www.zantman.be/series-superpositions-s001-s086.html

• Like 1