IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Getting closer on this canvas piece. Charcoal  and graphite on unprimed canvas, starting to add white and black ink highlights. The dilemma is whether or not to retrace all the lines with pure black ink, leaving the blended graphite portions showing? We'll see!

60919793951__88AEFC21-E598-458E-9C3C-99B080FF33CE.JPG

IMG_2994.JPG

• Like 3

The BBC are showing Bob Ross on BBC4 and it’s been years since I’ve seen it, especially being in the uk. Anyway, it’s the best tv I’ve watched so far for the lockdown ?

I had a go myself trying to replicate his ideas with Procreate app on iPad. Tried doing it fast like bob too but was about an hour and a quarter. 

87C1755F-F589-4D6A-8EFB-371E231BC3C0.jpeg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, drillkicker said:

Kind of has a dada look to it.  It reminds me of Schwitters and his merzbau.

hm now that you mention it... credit rly goes to gottfried böhm tho. some leftover collage work for our last album's artwork. might end up on physical or more likely not. thanks for having a look!

Getting further along on this noisy bastard. Absolutely terrifying going in to add paint marker, but helped with contrast a lot. Graphite, Black and White charcoal pencil, black india and white ink, and fine tip paint marker. Sent this to my brother he mentioned it looked like a giant cock. I mentioned I should name it 'cock n balls' good marketing. Will probably end up being named something hippy dippy like 'torus'

IMG_3429.thumb.JPG.253fd4e24db950a6afb5b7a127879dbf.JPG

Mothers Day ad I was running: Thanks Mom

IMG_E3437.thumb.JPG.039a087b5c97adab48994f580f2a7ce8.JPG

experimental, abstract, mixed-media, part of a series of pieces that were all about emotion, connection, not nearly as clinical and methodical as my usual work. definitely heavy therapeutic sessions.if the art being made isnt healing, maybe something isnt working #Kandinsky #ColourTheory #Form #Content

IMG_3481.thumb.JPG.2341c19408d0cfcf813d59675dbd70cf.JPG

IMG_3486.thumb.JPG.9bdc6e4f5120024e4396b3bfccdae8e3.JPG

keep creating, friends. fuck these fucking fucks ❤️

• Like 3

On 5/11/2020 at 1:14 AM, Paul said:

Getting further along on this noisy bastard. Absolutely terrifying going in to add paint marker, but helped with contrast a lot. Graphite, Black and White charcoal pencil, black india and white ink, and fine tip paint marker. Sent this to my brother he mentioned it looked like a giant cock. I mentioned I should name it 'cock n balls' good marketing. Will probably end up being named something hippy dippy like 'torus'

IMG_3429.thumb.JPG.253fd4e24db950a6afb5b7a127879dbf.JPG

pretty dope

• Like 1