Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

On 9/25/2021 at 11:24 AM, Brian Dance said:

332341749_tesscreature1.thumb.png.851f99aa67a0dd4f55c9bbafb3989050.png

How did you make this?  Is it rendered or a real photograph?

On 9/26/2021 at 10:55 PM, prdctvsm said:

Banksia.jpg

On 10/4/2021 at 3:20 AM, hello spiral said:

back on this inktober bullshit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUhmaY_oikc/

crystalmask.png

On 10/5/2021 at 7:19 PM, Zooluus said:

YCSsqFm.jpg

I dig the hell out of all of these and would love to have prints of them on my wall

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

How did you make this?  Is it rendered or a real photograph?

I dig the hell out of all of these and would love to have prints of them on my wall

thanks man. Prints are something I've not got around to yet. Atm just have shirts n tote bags n stickers n shit

8 hours ago, hello spiral said:

thanks man. Prints are something I've not got around to yet. Atm just have shirts n tote bags n stickers n shit

I do want one of your shits but i dont think ive seen you post a link to order them.  Do i just pm you for one?

@drillkicker there is a spare 1-off A3 colour photocopy of that drawing which the kind librarians who scanned the original printed out by mistake - am happy to post it 2u rolled up in a tube: pm us if u like ((::

10 hours ago, drillkicker said:

I don't do prints myself (anymore, fuck printers) but if anyone ever wants any prints I'd be happy to order through an online printing site and ship to you if you want to pay for the cost of order.

Ive been thinking of doing a watmm print giveaway with some of my old prints that I have, I'll make sure you're notified if I do lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, drillkicker said:

I do want one of your shits but i dont think ive seen you post a link to order them.  Do i just pm you for one?

yeah I do all my business mainly by IG DM. You can DM me here though too :^)

11 hours ago, prdctvsm said:

^ reminds us of richard devine's aleamapper cover 

oh nice, definitely has a bit of that similar washed out sheen and coloring and sweeping shapes. not familiar with much of his stuff so not sure i've ever seen/heard that, the art is cool tho. not finding any mention of who did the art there. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...