IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 1:27 PM, bronchuseven said:

Sorry for the choppiness - this is a screen recording of a Processing script I wrote which duplicates the geometry of my next origami design. 

dude don't get me wrong I'm gonna come clean I was never a big fan of your physical origamis (I think it's mainly because of the plastic/vinyl/colors material that u use and not the origami shape itself) but this is immense af... why dont you do/show us more digital origamis? pretty please ?

would love to have stuff like this as a screensaver... I'm imagining all those little pieces tearing apart and joining back together on a loop... like pulsating...

sorry if I sound like a jerk...:( I'm gonna regret this... bring on the facepalms...

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 1:44 AM, bronchuseven said:

I can send you some solid files I've generated (.stl) if you'd like to play with them. 

hardly doubt I'm gonna be able to do anything with them as I have no knowledge whatsoever about stereolithography CAD software? anyway it doesn't hurt to try so, bring'em on...

thanks for your understanding about me being a cunt... 乁⁠༼⁠☯⁠‿⁠☯⁠༽⁠ㄏ 

Edited by cruising for burgers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...