IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Looking for answers to confounding questions asked of you on WATMM?

buy The Complete Anthology of All WATMM Inside Jokes

only $34.99 at your local idm shop

Haha, I would totally buy this. I've been too embarrassed to ask what NDC means for ages.

Looking for answers to confounding questions asked of you on WATMM?

buy The Complete Anthology of All WATMM Inside Jokes

only $34.99 at your local idm shop

Haha, I would totally buy this. I've been too embarrassed to ask what NDC means for ages.

New Digital Cool

:sup:

[vimeo]53415968[/vimeo]

what the fuck? this is freaking awesome ! do you have a portfolio or collection of work i may look at?

edit: sorry, that was me being overly stoned and lazy, i just saw the tumblr link now !

edit2: oh man these are so maximum pleasant, thank you

Edited by Luke Fucking Hazard

wow thanks luke! I also dig ur vhs stills (similar tastes), how did you make the vhs? been meaning/wanting to figure out a way to digitally capture vhs transfers of videos I edit, get an artifact aesthetic on some of them. anyway thanks again for words, sincerely felt.

thank you. i just filmed a drawing of an eye i did to the vcr, then i filmed the vhs with my dslr pointing at the tv and grabbed screenshots from the cpu and they turned out a-ok. just in time for the bbq.

i'm looking forward to the trip to the Goodwill tomorrow to root around for a vcr, the one i have now is just bundled into a tv and i can't adjust the tracking and it's super wonky. i remember having vcr's growing up where they had a whole shit ton of options for tracking, i'd love to land one of those for like ten bucks !

Edited by Luke Fucking Hazard

Guest umop_apisdn

I've got this old 'non-adventures of lazy dog' thing I wasted my time on years ago, but curious if anyone has any suggestions of things for lazy dog to do, it would help me waste a little time again.

8187339140_44fa80bb30_b.jpg