IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

I hope this doesn't offend you pattern but I really think your drawings would be so much better if you stopped using cross hatching

Have a look at some Da Vinci drawings to see how he uses single hatching and shading

I hope this doesn't offend you pattern but I really think your drawings would be so much better if you stopped using cross hatching

Have a look at some Da Vinci drawings to see how he uses single hatching and shading

accepted. thanks for advice.

Was talking to patternoverlap actually, don't see any cross hatching in your drawing up there ^ !

Or Durer is a good example, where there is cross hatching, it follows the contours of the form

Edited by hoggy

cool shit in here yo

Btw I have made an official video for the song Emot-1333, made by our very own MC Obel

Please read the description on youtube to learn more about MC Obel and his music.

this is fackin brilliant

oh and gaarg your painting is lush

Edited by Salvatorin

No offense taken. Pretty much everything I post in here is more or less just a sketch I do in an hour or two. I basically do a bunch of wild gestural scribbles and then gradually tighten areas up as I see fit. If I get around to doing anything more tight and finished I'll look into a more controlled hatching style.

tumblr_muhlscZctq1syd55to1_500.jpg

some photoshops...

this is amazing, and just in time for the holidays

edit: just realized the city-scape in the 2nd one is on the ocean. feels good man

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist