IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

It's funny when i saw the top pic before i saw the bottom one, to me it looked as though it was a statement on two girls lives, one living rough looking out from a pedestrian tunnel in the cold, a beautiful girl battered by the path reality gave her, and you see through the cut out another place she could have been, strutting the catwalk in new york or milan, what turned out to be fronds in the second picture in the first i imagined as the hands of a rapturous audience at the fashion show surrounding the runway.

Lovely work in here, talented bastards. I'm reposting my music video because it got ignored in the ylc forum:

Edited by westhead

tumblr_mxfvdz30bS1sluve9o1_500.jpg

A desktop wallpaper initially doodled on paper, then digitally coloured and manipulated on a tablet, all while listening to Autechre’s L-Event EP. I’ve got my drawing hand to the point where it acts as a large, self-generating modular-synth noodle patch of nerves. I’m really only a guiding influence on a “yay/nay” level and much more like an enthusiastic audience member, eagerly trying to tune into the radio station frequency which keeps moving. PARKINSON’S BOOGIE. The doodles I started with on another page were more actively willed towards specific L-Events, maze upon maze of spidery stair-cases did emerge.. but with this page, which was just going to be a simple pattern to overlay onto other stuff, I got distracted and took my eyes off the wheel. WHOOPS! Soon the flood gates were opened and it took on a life of it’s own, only partially related to the source material. It all went to psychedelic snot… as it tends to want to do.

Guest Pennywise

Haha, nice model

upload%201.jpg

This is awesome, kinda 90s.

I like it too. I can imagine it huge in a swanky bar. It actually is saying 'alcohol' to me for some reason. maybe the bottle neck and the trippy-ness is doing it

Edited by Pennywise

thing i did while working to improve my general artstyle - i love multipixelation and square patterns, still pretty basic but i'm learning new shit.

post-11497-0-05499600-1386974553_thumb.jpg