IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Awesome, is that gonna be used for a merzbow album or is it just inspired by?

http://retortrecords.com/index.php/retort-releases/ret004a-merzbow-ko-to-no-o-to

:)

Noice, purchased.

Dump No.2:

Z5JelMa.png

QkDcqVk.png?1

4sFsG9p.png

TKhw5Ej.png

TsOLgo6.png

r2vPmci.png

tajrIf7.png

6JN20gx.png

3k68Axb.png

SvIOiMo.png

gt7LTGN.png

6fdvzKS.png

KzoAD1C.png

bhiKuXe.png

Se5JDKi.png

9ADBbkS.png

r03Y2SI.png

CqDRUy1.png

M1MsS7I.png

iMPWGEV.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by hello spiral

Awesome, is that gonna be used for a merzbow album or is it just inspired by?

http://retortrecords.com/index.php/retort-releases/ret004a-merzbow-ko-to-no-o-to

:)

Noice, purchased.

Cheers, thanks for the support :) Nice drawings btw.

No prob bob, looks tasty. Fanks!

Love this one. Would make a great shirt.

Thank you kindly. I def wanna do some t-shirts at some point.

Its funny, i thought that it was that way around. because the colour has not been applied to conform to the image in the slightest way. hah. glad to know that this was actually the case.

Thought i would share a banner design i did for my daughters first birthday that's coming up.

Its all 3D modeled and the animals in it are actually her own wooden toys i remade on the computer. Should look good when i get it printed at work at some point,

g1vcru5l.jpg

WXuE9Oxl.jpg

JuLEJIRl.jpg

Thanks Spiral, i'm still learning the software but i'm back online again.

PS i really like yours too. especially the one where the man is appearing out of his own anus.

Edited by MadameChaos

Yeah spiral, this latest batch is really intense. Great work!

I'm so fucking glad we got to the next page, i was entirely bloody sick of having to scroll through his giant loading pic dump, everytime just to see what was underneath it. I even edited the post to put everything besides the first picture hidden inside a spoiler and it didn't work!!

Everybody else and spiral, if you are going to post mega numbers of your artwork from now on, put most of it in spoiler tags PLEASE !!! I don't know why the edit didn't work and i don't want to have to experience this nightmare again. ;-p

Yeah spiral, this latest batch is really intense. Great work!

Fanks!

I'm so fucking glad we got to the next page, i was entirely bloody sick of having to scroll through his giant loading pic dump, everytime just to see what was underneath it. I even edited the post to put everything besides the first picture hidden inside a spoiler and it didn't work!!

Everybody else and spiral, if you are going to post mega numbers of your artwork from now on, put most of it in spoiler tags PLEASE !!! I don't know why the edit didn't work and i don't want to have to experience this nightmare again. ;-p

Sorry about that.

Noted.

Cheers, i wasn't angry with you. A lot of people forget to use spoiler tags as it's not exactly du rigueur around here (yet). I just wanted to make enough noise that peole would notice so that next time they would think, 'ahh yes, spoiler tag, lets'. It was also frustrating that my edit didn't work.

;-] :: [-;