IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

melancholera- Yah cool drawing, mang. Would defo like to see more.

(for phuture and web purposes, at that level of focus with those fine lines, if you have Photoshop, I recommend Sharpen->Unsharp Mask, Amount 250%, Radius .5 pixels (that's point-five pixels...))

melancholera- Yah cool drawing, mang. Would defo like to see more.

(for phuture and web purposes, at that level of focus with those fine lines, if you have Photoshop, I recommend Sharpen->Unsharp Mask, Amount 250%, Radius .5 pixels (that's point-five pixels...))

Thanks for the tip! I do have PS and have used it extensively, but not that feature.

As for the picture, I didn't have good lighting available so I had to set a long shutter speed to get it bright enough. And yes, these are very fine lines. I bought the finest tip pen I could find (.02 mm Micron). There's something zen about that kind of precision.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. Really. I have a couple more in this style finished that I will be posting soon.

Fucking ace.

I've done stuff like that before where you drag something across the glass while photocopying it. But the scanner spectrummy effect is something else.

i took tihs with my scanner

post-146-0-81839100-1395511507_thumb.jpg

Fucking ace.

I've done stuff like that before where you drag something across the glass while photocopying it. But the scanner spectrummy effect is something else.

i took tihs with my scanner

That is rather cool yek, very unusual composition of disparate elements. From the hand seemingly only partially in this dimension, to the face that appears to be submerged in the blue depths, to the odd psychedelic hair that wafts in from the side.