IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

My latest illustration of a friend. You deem yourself a geek? Very well, find all the fantasy film/games references in this mf:

1425485_707898429274923_1530005717259059Damn, really big. Ah well, there's more on my Fb: https://www.facebook.com/slikarPeterGaber

Is that a zelda sword? Thor's Hammer? A Half-Life crowbar? Game of thrones eggs.

edit: also conan's sword.

edit 2: gimlee's axe.

edit 3: the elder wand?

that insignia on the boots looks super familiar, can't quite put my finger on it.. probably confused with quake III arena or something.

Don't forget Kratos' Sword from God of War on the top left.

Sigil for House Lannister is rather blatant, surprised no one's mentioned that

Ok so, I wanted to quote everybody guessing but it went wrong lol.

You guessed: Kratos's sword from Gods of war, Indy's chalice, Game of thrones eggs, the elder wand, Conan sword, Half life crowbar, insignia on legs and torso is that guys' so it wasn't really part of the game, also Gimli's axe, Zelda sword. That is not the Lannister shield though, but easily could be, it's a different lion! I think I mentioned all of those you guessed now, there are still some more and one always makes me chuckle as it's the biggest thing and no one sees it. And it's not the room, the room is random.

Did someone say Thor's hammer, you must have.

Yeah, I did. Well, the throne looks like it's from something. There also seems to be an animal behind the throne, but I have no idea what it is. It looks like a multiple headed hound.There is also something odd burning in the flame or are those just bits of charcoal?

Throne is random, but I guess it could/should be something. That thing behind the throne yes, it's pretty obvious when you know how to see it. As for the fire thing, just charcoal.

Only now I see we could have taken this quite a bit further reference-wise.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

That thing behind the throne yes, it's pretty obvious when you know how to see it

Terror dog from Ghostbusters?

Throne is random, but I guess it could/should be something. That thing behind the throne yes, it's pretty obvious when you know how to see it. As for the fire thing, just charcoal.

Only now I see we could have taken this quite a bit further reference-wise.

What is the thing that looks like the glowing ball from the top of a staff? It's directly behind the throne.

Hmm...I'm not sure.

I think the second weapon to the left is not guessed yet, correct? I'm not sure what it is from.

Also, the animal or whatever on the grounds facial features looks very familiar.

The staff/sword/ball thingy I'm not sure. I mostly played FPS and console games around 2000. It seems familiar though.

I'm also not sure if anyone has guessed the axe the man is holding. I don't recognize it though.

The axe is also his own. Ok, since we have spammed this thread quite a bit, I'll write down what all the things are, but in spoilers:

The weapon second from the left:

Horseman sword from Heroes of Might and magic, obscure yes

Behind the throne

Dragon skull, Game of thrones

Glowing orb behind the throne

Combined staff from the game Nox

Shield:

Narnia

Also:

On his finger The one ring, from Lotr

Guest Pennywise

Also:

On his finger The one ring, from Lotr

and hes's wearing princess peach's panties and breathing air from koopa's ass.

Cool painting btw :)

Edited by Pennywise