IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

Here are some little sketches & drawings i've made over the last couple of weeks... :smile:

BoMhIDc.jpg

WFZwGpR.jpg

Ru3OeMP.jpg

HKuq5ZU.jpg

NhiulXv.jpg

Yesterday i've bought a couple of color markers.

I drew these little guys to test them, they're fun things to work with...

xdbHZNY.jpg

QY2RhoN.jpg

InRchbF.jpg

btw, Patternoverlap, that crab is sweeeet...

Edited by Little Lord Faulteroy

Guest bitroast

QY2RhoN.jpg

wow, these are really simple and pleasing to look at^^

nice use of colour :)

I used to be in a pretty steady routine of drawing every now and then. mostly just little doodles and simple joke-y images. have completely failed out of the routine, lost inspiration, etc, and when I think about bringing out the books and drawing again it feels like a chore.

but these colours look fun and inviting.

i think i need to get me some colour markers and a scanner.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Hello! Few more shits I've been working on:

Was asked to design a poster for a gig called Uzume and came up with this for it

tumblr_n9y38fEcV31qbug27o1_1280.png

Was still feeling pretty inspired by the Japanese theme so I made this

tumblr_n9y39s1GeP1qbug27o1_1280.png

Then I felt like doing something a bit different so this happened

tumblr_na5k5xe4uo1qbug27o1_1280.png

Prismacolors do some fun things when you layer them. You can get lots of variation.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. :beer:

i use derwent - ive never used prisma, although ive heard a lot of good about them - any experience with both? ive heard prisma are quite fragile & i like the oilyness of derwents.. opinions?

Prismacolors do some fun things when you layer them. You can get lots of variation.

i use derwent - ive never used prisma, although ive heard a lot of good about them - any experience with both? ive heard prisma are quite fragile & i like the oilyness of derwents.. opinions?

Having used both I do prefer Prisma. They tend to be a bit more vibrant and blend really well (when you need that sort of thing). They are a bit on the fragile side so you need to be careful when sharpening.

Having used both I do prefer Prisma. They tend to be a bit more vibrant and blend really well (when you need that sort of thing). They are a bit on the fragile side so you need to be careful when sharpening.

cool! im going to buy a few now and have test sesh

Hello! Few more shits I've been working on:

Was asked to design a poster for a gig called Uzume and came up with this for it

tumblr_n9y38fEcV31qbug27o1_1280.png

Was still feeling pretty inspired by the Japanese theme so I made this

tumblr_n9y39s1GeP1qbug27o1_1280.png

Then I felt like doing something a bit different so this happened

tumblr_na5k5xe4uo1qbug27o1_1280.png

Thanks again for the great poster Tim. :)

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Thanks again for the great poster Tim. :)

No probs! :)

yo t-forward, for that last one, i know you're all about collages but did you draw any of that last one. Came to together beautifully.

Thanks man, yeah it's all drawn from scratch (digitally). The outlines of the deer were traced from photos

cool, i've been into ivan bilibin's art at the moment and what you did sort of captured the essence of that artstyle. Where he will fill an area with flat colours or a pattern and not worry so much about shading and stuff, but the composition and vibe is nevertheless wicked.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

cool, i've been into ivan bilibin's art at the moment and what you did sort of captured the essence of that artstyle. Where he will fill an area with flat colours or a pattern and not worry so much about shading and stuff, but the composition and vibe is nevertheless wicked.

Oh nice. It was pretty heavily inspired by Dorothy Pulis Lathrop. She was amazon, check her work out I think you might like it. I want to do some more things in that style too, it's good fun

Guest skibby

trying to post images from google drive, and this occurs:

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Oh nice. It was pretty heavily inspired by Dorothy Pulis Lathrop. She was amazon, check her work out I think you might like it. I want to do some more things in that style too, it's good fun

Haven't seen her before.

Hey look she drew khaleesi in 1919.

ruin.12.jpg

some ideas for my next release.. using public domain images from the Hubble Space Telescope; possibly a different image for each track.

Might put a bit more effort into the 'design' but I kinda like them like this.

edit: 99% sure the title will be ACE OF SPACE

post-161-0-87820400-1408428922_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-17551900-1408428925_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-41887300-1408428927_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-97066500-1408428929_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-46154700-1408428932_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-21884400-1408428935_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-72245100-1408428937_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-99857700-1408428939_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-49202600-1408428942_thumb.jpg

post-161-0-00401200-1408428945_thumb.jpg

Edited by modey