IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Thanks a lot every mate nah Peace I didn't draw The Flashbulb but the next hundred studies will be of him, dedicated to you!

Dedicate it to him, dude, cuz he would love that. Do it, then e-mail it to him. Hold on- Imma let him know this major dedication project is in the works for him, so he can be further inspired to create more scene changing choonage. Lemme just call him on his toll free number on the back of his album here..... where is it... Right: 1-800-WANKER.

vertical and horizontal hold required for those fab pictures

11295698_821778994524801_493265898117132

lol wond_er_ing if facebook links werk ... keep your "oh the hands aren't blah blah to a regular moan .. ala yeah ie noe ie aent teeiz izz olL kuelL .. but ie dror an dror an dror ..regardleSs .. probably werk betr in pencil xen ie kuld remuev lien and fiks ...

Absolutely loving the style isumber :happy:

Just finished that video i was posting about earlier, (shot with K40 Super-8, processed with Caffenol):

Neat sketches delet.. Pls more.

how kind of you, here's one from the plane ride tonight, three beers in heh. Had to stop after that amount, cause of driving home from the airport, was nice of hostess though she gave me the two that i had on the flight for free and offered me more, she even complimented me on what i was drawing (not this one, some other one, might have been the cause of the beer even, which was an elekkin' thing to do).

10305176_824620737573960_705560697557715

Thanks Tim.

Here's another. Working from a pen and ink drawing this time:

11209603_975659422452666_149412794630819

I love this atmos, want to see more. Makes me feel like it's apocalypse now, dexter, some odd memory IDK. very nice lines, colors,

Thanks a lot every mate nah Peace I didn't draw The Flashbulb but the next hundred studies will be of him, dedicated to you!

Dedicate it to him, dude, cuz he would love that. Do it, then e-mail it to him. Hold on- Imma let him know this major dedication project is in the works for him, so he can be further inspired to create more scene changing choonage. Lemme just call him on his toll free number on the back of his album here..... where is it... Right: 1-800-WANKER.

dunno why people on WATMM give the fleshbulb alotta hate he aint that bad

also i drew this earlier in the year

17233764389_514e3f0d28_b.jpg

head by lnatko, on Flickr