IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

awesome stuff as always. what kind of pencils do you use?

got a new batch of 3D prints in

nEVUt0R.jpg

Just good old Prismacolors.

Delete you just can't resist the little digs at people. So petty.

I will keep things positive and say that I love the variety of work posted in this thread and encourage everyone to keep posting your work, no matter how unprofessional delete may think it looks.

that's really cool, and professionally done looking/crafted, which for this thread is a nice change.

That's not very nice man. We should be encouraging everyone to contribute, a mod saying something like that might be discouraging to some people. Certainly discouraging to me...

Besides, I've seen tons of awesome art in this thread.

Edited by StephenG

nEVUt0R.jpg

I will keep things positive and say that I love the variety of work posted in this thread and encourage everyone to keep posting your work, no matter how unprofessional delete may think it looks.

what are you talking about man. Her artwork is really professional. The stuff i've posted here is fucking terriblol (and people have been quite happy to point that out to me), and the medium stuff is also not ready for prime time, which is the case with a lot of sketches and whatever (not specifically talking about you) rather than a finished artwork. That doesn't mean the posters can't show their friends here what they're doing or that it can't be appreciated for what it is. I was just complimenting yegg for doing something that i thought was really good/skilled (and art is subjective yes, but i should be allowed to praise people without fearing that others then might be offended by this), surely you can be self effacing enough to not care even if you happened to accidently then link my comment with your work. Are you drunk ? If so that can lead to a little defensive self pity, heh.

dleetr - 101 which i have to keep restating, mostly for americans, cause they don't seem to have that self analysis, self effacing thing going on, everything has to be bold colours. Everything i say is out of love for everyone here, i am not the type of person that is petty or tries to score points, why on earth would you think that about me after all this time, come on man. What's actually happening is the opposite, people are looking for yet another way to put me down, ergo unsurprised at ff and spanish ready to pile right on. It's more of that 'triggered bullying' that i have been moaning on of late. (lol you two)

edit - that said, my comment was probably on the face of it a bit negative looking, i'm sorry artists of watmm. ;-p :cat::flower:

I still love you

:wub:

Also, i think what you do is technically pretty amazing and the fact that you can print them out now is really cool. And those lewps crustaceans are really well done too very precise and effective. I went all out in complimenting yegg, cause they hit me emotionally as well as having the technique down. This is probably the japanese theme and styling, as well as the intricacy of removing the eggshell etc if i had to critically analyse my reaction, which i'm sure noone needs nor cares to think about.

what are you talking about man. Her artwork is really professional. The stuff i've posted here is fucking terriblol (and people have been quite happy to point that out to me), and the medium stuff is also not ready for prime time, which is the case with a lot of sketches and whatever (not specifically talking about you) rather than a finished artwork. That doesn't mean the posters can't show their friends here what they're doing or that it can't be appreciated for what it is. I was just complimenting yegg for doing something that i thought was really good/skilled (and art is subjective yes, but i should be allowed to praise people without fearing that others then might be offended by this), surely you can be self effacing enough to not care even if you happened to accidently then link my comment with your work. Are you drunk ? If so that can lead to a little defensive self pity, heh.

dleetr - 101 which i have to keep restating, mostly for americans, cause they don't seem to have that self analysis, self effacing thing going on, everything has to be bold colours. Everything i say is out of love for everyone here, i am not the type of person that is petty or tries to score points, why on earth would you think that about me after all this time, come on man. What's actually happening is the opposite, people are looking for yet another way to put me down, ergo unsurprised at ff and spanish ready to pile right on. It's more of that 'triggered bullying' that i have been moaning on of late. (lol you two)

edit - that said, my comment was probably on the face of it a bit negative looking, i'm sorry artists of watmm. ;-p :cat::flower:

_45184330_alanpartridge_203.jpg

3811273825.jpg

steve_coogan_4.jpg

nEVUt0R.jpg

Totally sober dude. You provided nothing to indicate any kind of context of a jest or dig at yourself. I'm one of the biggest self-rudes out there and don't personally care if you take jabs at my work, your comment (which again provided nothing in the way of a clue toward your tone or context) just came across as a cunty put-down of others.

Also, nice to throw in another dig, chalking it up to Americans vs. you. As if people's inability to comprehend your vague and lazily constructed posts has something to do with geography or culture. Your post was poorly constructed and vague. If you meant it as a joke, you need to try harder.

nEVUt0R.jpg

Totally sober dude. You provided nothing to indicate any kind of context of a jest or dig at yourself. I'm one of the biggest self-rudes out there and don't personally care if you take jabs at my work, your comment (which again provided nothing in the way of a clue toward your tone or context) just came across as a cunty put-down of others.

Also, nice to throw in another dig, chalking it up to Americans vs. you. As if people's inability to comprehend your vague and lazily constructed posts has something to do with geography or culture. Your post was poorly constructed and vague. If you meant it as a joke, you need to try harder.

look, i'm sorry if you were offended, i don't want to upset you, you're a nice dude. but i won't try harder, people who are supposed to be somehat my friends should give me the benefit of the doubt for goodness sake, but i'm still sorry cause i don't like that you're unhappy, is this sentiment whilst still 'poorly constructed' probably unvague enough ? heh

/ love dleet (ie read this with your head out of your arse and in the full light of my love, (clearly i like saying stupid shit that entertains me as somewhat fun but means

none, and you should realise by now from the example presented that the 'head out the arse' is not a dig, it's never a dig, love dleet (again, twice is twice as nice) OR you can't see things one dimensionally if you want to draw, can you. (this is also not a dig, just a cool consequence of the conversation)) maybe if i called my posts an art project, they would get the love they deserve.

Also (sung to the hook in Avril Lavigne's Sk8er Boi):

He was dleetr boi, backhanded comment, boy

He didn't reeealize what he wrote

Claiming no disrespect, but he was not wearing specs

So couldn't seehee what he wrote

He was dleetr boi, WATMM moderator boi

Posted an insult in the art thread

But he is dleetr boi, and so we forgive him, boy

We all just need to chiiihihihiiiill. . .

Reg-A-Plus-Great-Work-698x400.jpg

I draw'd ona wall:

watmm_mural.jpg

Ornaments Indians of North America and Mesoamerica

8hodqvE550w.jpg353cr_T7Ij8.jpgU3s_GR6T2wo.jpgH4WpCtDD8l0.jpgDrpNN4Bmqic.jpgFhZIyG0lRs4.jpgRZYKVvWUubg.jpg

Beautiful work you guys.

<3 XOXO :beer: