IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks a lot. Yeah what delet said I'm 20 y/o and have got to where i am through practicing daily yet i'm not satisfied with my work and hopefully never will be. Please post your drawings!

• 4 weeks later...

dang, really sweet work being posted lately - especially your work isumber! love the ornately minimal vibe

built an analog video glitch box for processing video - just testing it out now, here's a bit from Legend on VHS:

giphy.gif

So this whole summer I was working on a children's cartoon and I finally put it on tubes to show. Have fun and feel free to comment, share and explain what aspects of it suck. Love ya.

Oh cool, I'll watch it when I get home. I won't be including any negative critique, watmm doesn't tolerate that sort of thing any more, since you've been away, it's morphed into a safe space for manginas and sjws. heh.

Wow, I feel a bit of a voyeur looking at that. Is it a piece about marriage? Or do I need to see some psycho therapist?

We can do a kind of group therapy if you like. What do you see?

uFqvnLy.jpg

love it

• 2 weeks later...