IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

Maybe, wanna talk business?

I'm keen. I checked out your site too, lovely stuff. I'm nowhere near finished with the album but once I have something together I'll get in contact and we can discuss it yeah?

Maybe, wanna talk business?

I'm keen. I checked out your site too, lovely stuff. I'm nowhere near finished with the album but once I have something together I'll get in contact and we can discuss it yeah?

Yea, let's!

This are two of my recent abstract works

Brat%20v%20poletni%20nevihti.jpg

Odkrili%20smo_peter%20gaber.jpg

Love the colors in the second one.

I'm complimenting the complimentary.

Edited by Braintree

Oh shit Gaarg is back <3 Glad you're not dead! I dig the one with the people in the woods and the glowing "funghi".

Oh wait it's luminescent cum, and those guys are dogging.

Excellent.

Edited by Gocab

There are two (actually three) Watmm members on that last painting, just saying.

Gocab, I never really left forever, I just kinda went and visited time from time. This time it looks like this place is twice the size it used to be, wtf.

wtf is this, its not not digital is it?

The foreground is acrylic painted. The background is from an image found on The British Library which recently released over a million images for public use. https://www.flickr.com/photos/britishlibrary/

well lush m8

Thanks man! 
Edited by melancholera

so its a acrylic painting, digitally upgraded then? I was kinda imagining the upper part could be done materially too.

The "mountain" part is pretty much a photographed painting (scanner didn't want to work) and the background is a picture from that website that's (unfortunately?) pretty much exactly as you see it. But the background isn't digital in nature because all that stuff from the British Library is just scanned in from old books. I put it all together in photoshop.

The background effect could be pretty easily achieved with marbling, however. https://www.google.com/search?q=marbling+art&biw=1366&bih=681&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRgIyFkrjOAhUHKiYKHeA2AvwQ_AUIBigB