Joyrex

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

xxvU7zm.jpg

i really like this :)

Been digitally doodling a lot in flash 5 lately +an old IDM Samus I thought I would add more logos to, but the VHS Head logo looked bad on her. +some photo shops

IDM Samus

tumblr_okg583NaPC1rslznqo1_1280.jpg

nice job hiding the ninja tune and gescom logos in there, took me a minute to find squarepusher too

nice job hiding the ninja tune and gescom logos in there, took me a minute to find squarepusher too

i really like this :)

Thanks! There's a lot of crazy options in Paintstorm for that natural look.. I've probably went a bit overboard with them...

Here's Tom Waits

u5pNbfs.jpg

16463595_1308453585881383_11278995983232

I designed this years ago but couldn't make the assembly work… recently I thought of a much-simplified process that worked.

"Ecliptical Palace" Color Pencil on Illustration Board. Social Media @Helioscence

EP_site_zpsi8eos4lf.jpg

Thought you might like to see my Ae inspired latest set of 3 (well they're all bloody Ae inspired aren't they eh?!?!). .  see them BIG on the old website. ..   I wonder what their titles could mean. .. . BBIINNEE, CCFFEERRNN, and UUVVIIOOLL . .. .  of course (cough) if they were hoping for some artwork for the next (cough) album .. . . which will surely be called Dry Sane. ..  I think 13 13"x13" paintings - one for each of the 13 tracks. ..  all in an exhibition on launch . ..  given away as prizes to super fanboy watmmers... ..  got to happen hasn't it. . . . . . !!!!! Contact details are on my website yeh. .. . like. ..  just saying. . ..  www.marcjday.com

:P

Marc-Jason-Day-Cornwall-Falmouth-Artist-

To answer LARRY's earlier question. .. .  they are done in layers. .. which I let dry - these are 4 layers.. ..  rotring ink, watery acrylics (these are all done in one go to get all that crazy colour mixing and dispersion you get with really watered down acrylics on paper), white&glazes, more rotring ink.. . some take more layers - more time. .. . I do them in 3's or 4's for each 'series' . ...  takes between 3-5 days to go through the whole kaboodle. :)

Keep it going people! XX

love em! lovely use of colour. i particularly like the first two of the set, they definitely capture the Ae vibe well.

16826145_1454086884609915_75680168616507

Holy shit this is cool - looks like some Binding of Issac-style monsters. Especially like the humanoid thing with its eyes and mouth bound by (presumably) a rope...

Yeah pattern that is seriously great stuff

yeaa buddy

it's hosted on facebook, maybe that's why you can't see it? get on facebook hoggy, it's the next big thing.

Great stuff pattern!

Edited by Gocab

Ah cool stuff hoggy and thank you.

For those that are interested, prints and other merch are available with the art on it here.

"Ecliptical Palace" Color Pencil on Illustration Board. Social Media @Helioscence

EP_site_zpsi8eos4lf.jpg

this is a beautiful piece but is the use of papyrus supposed to be ironic?

o_O

For those that are interested, prints and other merch are available with the art on it here.

No coffee mugs?!

No coffee mugs?!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/justinbergstrom/works/25416376-twenty-seventeen?p=mug&rel=carousel&style=standard

like this?

It would be really neat to be able to have a few as a set, actually.

Awesome. Could you also do "Fast Food" and "Pug Fugly"? It would be great to gift them as a set.

Awesome. Could you also do "Fast Food" and "Pug Fugly"? It would be great to gift them as a set.

Done and done. :beer:

Oooh lush mugs

The t-shirts are also RAD :^)

mxUtAAt.jpg?1