Guest Hermann

I don´t know, i think with that t-k-tss, t-k-tss beat that goes all the way through it, if it were sped up it would just turn it into kind of a little bit too crazy techno for me. But then again aphex twin used it on the first track ambient works didn´t he? And as I remember that was faster. But then again it was veeery ambient the rest of it :)

I´m loving the synthesized steel drums ;) Nice harmonies and melodies. I do get the feeling though that it doesn´t necessarilly need to be quite as long. A lot of it is just repeated, and with that bpm it starts to drag a little after the half-way point.

So yeah, in my opinion, either some editting and clipping is in order or a bump up of the bpm ;)

I don´t know, i think with that t-k-tss, t-k-tss beat that goes all the way through it, if it were sped up it would just turn it into kind of a little bit too crazy techno for me. But then again aphex twin used it on the first track ambient works didn´t he? And as I remember that was faster. But then again it was veeery ambient the rest of it :)

I´m loving the synthesized steel drums ;) Nice harmonies and melodies. I do get the feeling though that it doesn´t necessarilly need to be quite as long. A lot of it is just repeated, and with that bpm it starts to drag a little after the half-way point.

So yeah, in my opinion, either some editting and clipping is in order or a bump up of the bpm ;)

dead on mate, I couldn't put finger on it. chune will get a trimmin' .

Guest Frankie5fingers

well, the speed increase really didn't do much. but that said, this sounds great. i like the changes you made.

Isn´t it exactly the same file and link as before?

I went on Soundcloud and replaced the file, so it should be the same link but the song is different

, not to sure why I posted the link again when you could just use the one at the top of the page.