IGNORED

Heterotic - Love & Devotion

cear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They're straight out of 80's / 90's early Detroit techno (don't forget one of Mike's fav producer is Derrick May) / synth pop etc...

I love that Planet-µ puts up samples longer than 30 seconds that aren't just the full track. So nice to finally hear that same part of Bliss that's on that video in a higher quality. I've never heard any Gravenhurst before, but his voice is quite nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I prefer the tracks as strictly instrumentals. The meaning and tone of lyrics distracts me from being able to bury myself into the music. The tone of voice immediately forces my attention and it distracts from my being able to develop my own feelings from the sonic messages being delivered to me. The music is really good on its own is all I'm saying.

I really like Bliss and Blue Lights. I don't think there's anything on the album that I particularly dislike, but those are my favorites.

Archived