IGNORED

Harmonic 313 - Lion

cear

Guest Ron Manager

Having been a huge fan of all the H313 stuff that's come out so far, this one is a bit of a let-down for me. It is definitely much more of the Africa Hitech variety, which was alright but I didn't dig it nearly as much as some of Pritchard's other stuff... given that he's back to this moniker I was expecting something much more along the lines of 'When Machines Exceed...', which is possibly my favourite album of his.

What the fuck is this crap!? Get fucking real. I'm not going to stand for this bullshit any long. This is a huge waste and everyone knows it.

yeah, but pritchard does a lot of stuff. maybe another moniker would be better for his grime related releases.

I agree this seems a little dry at first listen. The bass is beautifully EQ'd though

Beautifully EQed or not, you can't polish a turd.

What the fuck is this crap!? Get fucking real. I'm not going to stand for this bullshit any long. This is a huge waste and everyone knows it.

yeah, but pritchard does a lot of stuff. maybe another moniker would be better for his grime related releases.

That's why I'm being harsh here, because I know how talented this guy is and I hate watching him waste it on this steaming pile of a style.

That's why I'm being harsh here, because I know how talented this guy is and I hate watching him waste it on this steaming pile of a style.

Especially when the moniker has been used for such good stuff like this :

What the fuck is this crap!? Get fucking real. I'm not going to stand for this bullshit any long.

lol. what you gonna do about it? Bomb the Warps?

I like it.

Guest Ron Manager

Especially when the moniker has been used for such good stuff like this :

My point exactly. Lion is not H313 at all...

What the fuck is this crap!? Get fucking real. I'm not going to stand for this bullshit any long.

lol. what you gonna do about it? Bomb the Warps?

I like it.

I'm going to not buy the fuck out of it.

Archived