IGNORED

GARAGE

delet...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

what i don't like is the, oh it's better because it's some simpleton that knows nothing with hand clap running through in low tempo simplistic style in fruity, but if you hear some of your local lads trying to do something that builds on their big brothers you dismiss it, as blasted why botherid. racist.

what i don't like is the, oh it's better because it's some simpleton that knows nothing with hand clap running through in low tempo simplistic style in fruity, but if you hear some of your local lads trying to do something that builds on their big brothers you dismiss it, as blasted why botherid. racist.

I genuinely tried read that 3 times trying to understand what it said. I still dont...

a strange muisical off-shoot and not feeling it has nowt to do with snobbery.....unless you factor in the genius of Todd Edwards, who made some epic records, a lot of it is derivative poser coked up bollix (at least in Britain).

this opinion was arrived at after working on rigs/PA-hire across lost count of how many night's bookings, with *MC-Mixy & cohorts smoking crack behind stacks, causing fire hazards, flashing guns & generally acting like cunts. I'm glad in a way cos it siphoned off sketchier elements from the free party scene.

and before any1 says racist,,,,,, i'm talking about majority white cunts embedded in supply of crack/coke which is an ugly ugly business

*insert gimp tag here

maybe overseas people saw a better side to it, not trying to piss on your parade

I genuinely tried read that 3 times trying to understand what it said. I still dont...

good. there's implied stuff i'd rather not explain. It's not dissing anyone here so don't worry about it.

you can hear the beats evolving in tracks like this, a track you could've heard played out at a deep house night or pitched right up by garage-aficionados later.... and praise to i!Records too, visionary label

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived