IGNORED

Drexciya - Journey Of The Deep Sea Dweller III

Redruth

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CD 1 is light blue and the spine has a small roman numeral I at the bottom. The spine(s) are also completing the drexciya diver logo at the top, so volume 1 has his upper right arm. Volume II is a completely different hue of blue and is MISSING the roman numeral II on the spine. It could be possible that each release is getting darker in hue (deep sea dweller getting deeper or some shit,) but the logo completion makes me think it was supposed to be all the same color so you could easily see the outline when all 4 are lined up together. The missing numeral however is completely unacceptable.

And so in summation, dr lopez has a severe case of graphical OCD

Is this unreleased material or compilation of all their EPs?

it's a compilation featuring tracks from their early catalog + unreleased bonus track(s) (named Unknown Journey 1,2,3 etc.)

Clone Records

Drexciya, the journey continues!

Journey Of The Deep Sea Dweller III

hitting stores early december... CD/2lp/Digital

Listen on Soundcloud.com

1 smokey's illegitimate report

2 the countdown has begun

3 aquabahn

4 intensified magnetron

5 seasnake

6 flying fish

7 mutant gillmen

8 unknown journey IV

9 nautlius

10 vampire island

11 aqua worm hole

12 bubble chamber

13 you don't know

14 red hills of lardossa

This might be the best volume yet, or atleast on par with vol 1. Unknown Journey IV is great.

vol 2 was a bit underwhelming to be honest, atleast compared to vol 1.

Still no 'Sighting In The Abyss' or 'Drexcyen Star Chamber'.

Fuuuuuuuck

But it still looks good though.

Don't wait for Drexcyen Star Chamber, I think they only focus on the pre-Neptune Lair period of Drexciya. It sounds really good as well, Alden Tyrell did a good job on mastering these. Will buy all three releases (if still available) ASAP!

Also, Flying Fish sounds awesome!

Well, I already have Grava 4. So I could easily live without Drexcyen Star Chamber.

But I'm dying for a remastered version of Sighting In The Abyss. Probably my favorite Drexciya track.

Guest texan whip

Bit disappointed with the series so far to be honest. Most of my favourite tracks haven't even featured! Where's Sighting in the Abyss, Hightech Nomads, Andrean Sand Dunes, Jazzy Fluids, Polymono Plexusgel, Astronomical Guidepost, Aqua Worm Hole, Powers of the Deep, Aquarazorda, Surface Terrestrial Colonization and Birth of New Life?!

Guest texan whip

Not forgetting the classic Triangular Hydrogen Strain!

There you go Clone - I've just compiled JOTDSD IV for you!!

Archived