IGNORED

Drexciya - Journey Of The Deep Sea Dweller III

Redruth

BUT WHEN IS THE LAST ONE COMING OUT

I guess early 2014, seeing as part I was 2011, part 2 2012 and part 3 2013.

I just have to say "Vampire Island" is the strangest tune. I giggled the first time I heard it. It grew on me over time - it's so literal in its sounds (dat organ) and arrangement, and they just absolutely did not give a fuck if it came off cheesy or ironic. It's just fun, goofy, and still classic Drexciya.

I AM COUNT DRACULA

http://youtu.be/40Z9S4gBWNs

Nicely described, exactly how it went for me, although instead of giggling the first time I was more upset about why they would let such cheesiness through on the record.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT WHEN IS THE LAST ONE COMING OUT

I guess early 2014, seeing as part I was 2011, part 2 2012 and part 3 2013.

I just have to say "Vampire Island" is the strangest tune. I giggled the first time I heard it. It grew on me over time - it's so literal in its sounds (dat organ) and arrangement, and they just absolutely did not give a fuck if it came off cheesy or ironic. It's just fun, goofy, and still classic Drexciya.

I AM COUNT DRACULA

http://youtu.be/40Z9S4gBWNs

Nicely described, exactly how it went for me, although instead of giggling the first time I was more upset about why they would let such cheesiness through on the record.

Wow, thanks for pointing this track out here- after listening to it I have browsed some previews for all three parts and gained interest again for them.

The track is great- that sampled voice is just the cherry on the cake.

Archived