IGNORED

braggadocio

keltoi

i was about to come in here to say i've sold my flat for the asking price but all of a sudden the buyer's being an inflexible fanny about move-in dates. [move to FWP]

sold to the inflexible fanny! not exactly official yet but feels good, fingers crossed.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, thanks mate! but what does it mean "6 large goats"?

Don't worry, I'll be releasing a 500-page eBook called "Everything You Wanted to Know About Squint Posts But Were Afraid To Ask."

It will be released sometime in the next 10 years. (Pre-order now!)

• 2 weeks later...

bought a bottle of dark rum and a guanabana juice ( :mellow: ) at a local convenience shop. the total was £10.25 but i had two tenners.. the dude was like "you have no coins? i give you for this.", gave me back the tenner. fucking champ.

I got in a traffic collision. My car is a write off due to the simple money factor. But it turns out it will cost much less than I imagined and I've got a job that'll afford me a new one. I also have a lovely girl in my life. She bought me a fleshlight for Christmas.

Guest happycase

I made a delicious buffalo-based meatloaf today and it rocked. I proceeded to study for 3 hours. A team I don't care about was eliminated from the NFL playoffs. I have instinctively rid my life of excess. I think this helps me feel natural. I hold the world record for bubbles blown in chocolate milk. I shrunk my sweater but it still looks cool. I care about you guys and I like to drink stuff.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="modey" data-cid="1927133" data-time="1357470916"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="od++" data-cid="1927092" data-time="1357459268"><p>Got picked up for an album by Vermin Street :)</p></blockquote>

Nice one!</p></blockquote>

thanks buddy! I'll be seeing if you're interested in a remix when I've got my tracks settled!

Er, whoa. Posting from my phone. It doesn't seem to like quotes :P

just had a good new year clean out of my flat, proper cleaned the walls and used all the different hoover attachments and everything. finished now, feels good.

Guest Franklin

Having a kid within the dang month. boy will be called "beckett". his first onesy will likely be a minecraft creeper lol.

well, i'm on vacation this week and i just bought a fresh bag of luke-nip, so i'm gonna spend all week inside making tunes. then, next week i'm going to house sit for a friend on the mountain and drink all their liquor, eat all their food and play all their pianos.

you are a god

• 4 weeks later...

me too. 8 days and ive had no cravings really. the true test is going out and getting steaming, thats the only difficult time i find.

how you doing off the fags mess? week 5 for me and still going strong.

also, i think i just bought an amazing house.

Archived