MNLTH - TBA

t yst r

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vinyl only?

Please tell me it ain't so.

Hm, seems to be the case.

I guess that's one way to lose a sale. Sad, since I really like his music.

buy a record deck already!

I'm still waiting to be impressed by monolith

he's got the production chops, but he is yet to make something original sounding as far as I can tell. best thing he's done is still his SDC remix, and that is, of course, because it's SDC.

also I think it's unfair for clone to call it similar to DMX and EOD, because they have very distinct, unique styles, and actually bring something new to this style of music with every release

he's got the production chops, but he is yet to make something original sounding as far as I can tell. best thing he's done is still his SDC remix, and that is, of course, because it's SDC.

also I think it's unfair for clone to call it similar to DMX and EOD, because they have very distinct, unique styles, and actually bring something new to this style of music with every release

lol, personally neither EOD or DMX bring anything new to the table, and dunno if your serious about 'because it's SDC' but lol again

Guest Gravity

Those previews for Ages Sound and Amsterdam just won't get out of my head. They should at least do a digital release if they're not putting out a CD. I have a turntable but I need to fix it up and shit...

lol, personally neither EOD or DMX bring anything new to the table, and dunno if your serious about 'because it's SDC' but lol again

Are you dissing Space Dimension Controller? I sincerely hope you are not serious

Vinyl only?

Please tell me it ain't so.

Hm, seems to be the case.

I guess that's one way to lose a sale. Sad, since I really like his music.

buy a record deck already!

No.

too bad for you!

Are you dissing Space Dimension Controller? I sincerely hope you are not serious

nah just making a stab at ur comment about it's good 'because it's SDC'. Not really a good basis to like something, just how i interpreted it

not really sure where all this insulting is coming? not bringing anything new isn't really an insult. it takes a lot to bring something new these days i would say. its all great music. Whole genres have been created just as much through people influencing each other as coming up with something completely original.

I want more music like this tbh

Guest W32MyDoom

did you listen to volume 1? was that not impressive?

srsly.

btw, release date for this? We do not yet have it?

srsly.

btw, release date for this? We do not yet have it?

3rd december according to Juno records

http://www.juno.co.uk/artists/Mnlth/

Loving the sound of tracks 1 and 4. The drums in the sample for track one remind me a little of 'in the maze park' off analord 4.

Dave certainly has his own little style when it comes to his melodies and tracks 'vibe' much like all the lads on rephlex. GOOOOO DAVE

sjff_01_img0509.jpg

Archived