IGNORED

I Could Listen To Stone In Focus Forever

Mellow U

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stone in Focus... Stone in Focus... Stone in Focus... Stone in Focus... The number of times when we make a topic 4 this title... In 2 months, another 1 is going 2 create a topic on this title, u cannot take back the existing topics... Because in strength, that becomes tiring & that's it, I hate this title...

you guys do know the best part about the track right? I assume that's why everyone likes it so much. I also figure there's a silent understanding between Aphex lovers never to speak of it on here..

eh?

am I the only one that doesn't "loves to death" this track= like, it's pretty cool, but, like... dunno I prefer rhubarb

Seconded.

I do love Stone In Focus, but yes, Rhubarb does more for me. We need a Rhubarb subforum too. I've never heard a peice of music that's given me such a unique mix of deep intense emotion as well as a calming, tranquil peacefulness at the same time. Truly one of a kind. It takes me to another place, some kind of place where I never realized I actually belonged... There's something primal about it for me.

Stone in Focus is blissful in it's own way... It's like this sense of "everything is okay" times infinity.

I hope that in 2060, SAWII is prescribed by mainstream doctors as a "cure-all". (:

I melt every time I hear this song.

Half way in you can hear someone saying something. I've made a thread about it actually lol.

Archived