IGNORED

strange or nasty habits

keltoi

my (not all that) strange habits are hair-removal based...

i pull my nose hair out with my fingers by pinching and yanking. sometimes i pull them out in clumps. i think i actually quite enjoy it.

i remove unsightly ear hairs by burning them off with a lighter. i don't want to look like this now do i...

28.jpg

edit - i just found out that you can actually buy an electric nose & ear hair trimmer. wow.

and i also like to baby-wipe my bumhole clean at least once a week (as well as showering of course) which i've mentioned here before somewhere.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pick my nose like a mad man. I just can't stand anything being in there.

The problem is, my girlfriend has the same bad habit for the same reasons, so now we don't give a shit and pick away in front of others.

Lol at baby wipe bum hole.

i cut my ear hair with electric clippers when i trim my beard. i pull nose hairs manually. wouldn't call it a habit though, as its only rarely that i do that.

I started chewing my fingernails recently. I pull nose hairs cuz they drive me insane. .. which is much more difficult without fingernails.

man i dont know how people bite their fingernails. it seems like it would feel terrible. i don't even like the way it feels at first when i clip my fingernails with sharp clippers, let alone some teeth.

I pick my nose like a mad man. I just can't stand anything being in there.

The problem is, my girlfriend has the same bad habit for the same reasons, so now we don't give a shit and pick away in front of others.

Lol at baby wipe bum hole.

do you eat them?

i pull my nose hair out with my fingers by pinching and yanking. sometimes i pull them out in clumps. i think i actually quite enjoy it.

I do this too. I should probably invest in a trimmer. But when the hairs start to get a little long the constant inner-nose tickling drives me crazy, and I want to pull the fuckers out by the roots out of spite. And it hurts. It hurts so good.

Nail biting is a constant one. The same as chewing a pen. I seriously can't help but chew on any pen or lid. I chew the lids into flat, sharp shapes and use them like floss. I've tried to stop but I just can't.

I also go on a good ear-hole dig with the little jewellery scissors that you get. I've got three sizes by my bed to pass the time if I'm alone and there's adverts on.

Archived