IGNORED

strange or nasty habits

keltoi

Sometimes if you angle the qtip/sharp object just right the feeling is better than sex.

Yessssss

Alright, there's not many opportunities in the world to bring these things up so I'm glad someone mentioned this strange pleasure and how I had the blowjob equivalent.

I grew up with a lot of complicated ear problems that kept me seeing the ear doc often. I had ventilation tubes in both eardrums and I got the most legendary infection of my life in the left ear. The stream of goo passing from middle ear to canal crusted over the tube and created a blockade, which was the most exquisite pain and pressure I've ever known. The doctor first inserted an ear speculum

32_142_medium.png?13

which was step one of triggering that strange, satisfying ear canal sensation. He inserted an aspiration needle through it to suck out all the material and no ejaculation will ever match the pleasure of the crust coming off the tube. I could feel warmth shooting into my ear from all the pent up middle ear shit and even the doctor was shocked. "Oh my...I'd try to suck this out but there's just too much of it". He sent me home and told me to lay on my left side to encourage drainage. I took an awesome nap and when I woke up, my pillow was stuck to my head. I peeled it off to reveal a ringed yellow stain the diameter of my head. It was strange and nasty but so completely pleasurable at the same time.

real talk guys, don't chase this dragon of obscure ear canal g-spot sensations because you could rupture your eardrum or introduce spores/bacteria that lead to horrible infections...that could lead to a trip to the ear doctor...to get the speculum...????...profit? :emotawesomepm9:

That is some Ballardian shit right there.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived