IGNORED

yan_g - unt074

Guest yanG

I have to work the transitions, and some parts are a bit boring, have to fix it, other than that it's got moments i'm pretty happy with...

Guest Frankie5fingers

this is really cool. but those drums got annoying after awhile. have them switch up every now and again. and you could even use them to do percussive transitions. i think that might help a lot.

A really nice one ! My overall criticism would go towards the fact most of the parts come one after the other quite quickly and could in my opinion develop themselves better (note : I often have the same criticism about my own music). The transitions didn't sound bad to me, I like the fact they are pretty straight forward.

this is really cool. but those drums got annoying after awhile. have them switch up every now and again. and you could even use them to do percussive transitions. i think that might help a lot.

A really nice one ! My overall criticism would go towards the fact most of the parts come one after the other quite quickly and could in my opinion develop themselves better (note : I often have the same criticism about my own music). The transitions didn't sound bad to me, I like the fact they are pretty straight forward.

Thanks both for your criticism, I've updated the file, follwing some of your advice. I still need to give the drums some more variation, and I've come up with another part I have to develop and make transitions for :/

Archived