yan_g - unt074

Guest yanG

I have to work the transitions, and some parts are a bit boring, have to fix it, other than that it's got moments i'm pretty happy with...

Guest Frankie5fingers

this is really cool. but those drums got annoying after awhile. have them switch up every now and again. and you could even use them to do percussive transitions. i think that might help a lot.

A really nice one ! My overall criticism would go towards the fact most of the parts come one after the other quite quickly and could in my opinion develop themselves better (note : I often have the same criticism about my own music). The transitions didn't sound bad to me, I like the fact they are pretty straight forward.

this is really cool. but those drums got annoying after awhile. have them switch up every now and again. and you could even use them to do percussive transitions. i think that might help a lot.

A really nice one ! My overall criticism would go towards the fact most of the parts come one after the other quite quickly and could in my opinion develop themselves better (note : I often have the same criticism about my own music). The transitions didn't sound bad to me, I like the fact they are pretty straight forward.

Thanks both for your criticism, I've updated the file, follwing some of your advice. I still need to give the drums some more variation, and I've come up with another part I have to develop and make transitions for :/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Touched Music
      skurken - Zetorr 
      Released 28.8.2020 Via Touched Music 
      100 CD Only + Digital Via Bandcamp

• By Touched Music
      Soutien Gorge - Meseerdo
      **Out Now On Touched Music**
      100 CD Only And Selling Fast 
      Listen And Buy Here - https://touched.bandcamp.com/album/meseerdo

• By Meadows and Labyrinths
      hello, i know i don't show up much around here anymore, but i've just published a new album that i'm proud of and i think the lot of you would appreciate it, so here it is:
      https://plantre.bandcamp.com/album/common-synthesis
      it's kind of a more poppy/idm throwback to the early 2000's electronic music. lots of movie samples and amen break. feel free to judge harshly, curious what the electronic music community has to say about it. thanks for listening, hope you are all doing okay. - L

• By ShammenDelly
      Hi Folks
      It's been a long time since I posted here. I wanted to share something new I've been working on, a new EP I just released on May 1st that I hope people here would really enjoy. 
      This is a vivid reimagined vision of a time when Irish Country legend Big Tom and his Mainliners were leaders of 'The Peoples Temple' in Monaghan back in the late 70's and would travel around the country summoning new followers for the sacred dances around stone circles and beaches. His followers would come down the Four Country Roads in droves, the Smithwicks would be flowing and be tainted with thee auwl Magick Mushroomz, the masses would be waltzing and jiving around large fires howling to the skies as the sun rises as the big beat keeps on thumping.

The music in this EP is a mixutre of old and new music Shammen Delly produced in his 'Dunge' up north in Donegal, which sounds like a surreal noise fest of oneric distorted whirling warbly synth chords and thoughts of 70's German Krautrock emotional mellotrons, blending in hidden country bass lines, and a wash of psychedelic industrialistic rhythms and downtempo decrepit trip-hop big beats, and organic recordings of piano,harmonium, and personal tape recordings from Friel's family members throughout the past taken from an old tape the producers mother recorded when she was a kid.
      There's a tapemix I made from Tascam Portastudio 424mkIII sessions titled 'An Evocation to Tonduff' for your listening pleasure also. 
      Listen/Buy here: https://shammendelly.bandcamp.com/album/the-peoples-temple-ov-big-tom

• By Touched Music
      Proswell -  Amaterasu
      Released On Touched Music 31.1.2020
      100 CD's Only Plus Digital 
      More Info Soon