IGNORED

Let's go to Tokyo!

Guest milorad

Guest milorad

Alitalia has flights with crazy discounts for the next two days so I've decided to make my dream come true and go to Tokyo for a week in March. 500 euro for the return ticket from Rome!

The problem is that no one wants to come with me. If you live in Europe you're likely to find a low-cost flight to Rome for nothing or a combination flight through alitalia.

It doesn't generally bother me traveling alone but a 15 hour flight slightly frightens me.

Wanna come with me?

Alternatively I would appreciate some advice on what not to miss if you've already been. Thanks!

Guest milorad

I will post some of my Tokyo fantasies here. Thinking about makes my imagination go crazy.

I head towards womb to dance and meet a girl on the train. I think about how perfect her skin is. We talk and she ends up offering me some drugs. I say I couldn't care less if she doesn't come and dance with me. She says she wouldn't pay 4000 yen to listen to techno that was popular a decade ago if her life depended on it. I say cool so where do all the pretty Japanese girls go to party? She smiles and says she'll show me. She takes me to Shibuya in an immaculately clean basement club where the music consist of only an insanely loud amount of slightly lfoed sine bass that you cannot talk or even think over. There's a guy on a small cube shaped stage regulating the amount and speed of the lfo. He looks cool dressed in black with the most perfect shirt with a russian collar. For a moment I wish I was him. I wonder what the brand of the shirt is. I feel my head and lungs trembling and I like it. I think how I wish I thought of making music like that. We kiss, her tongue tastes like raspberries. After an hour she takes me to her place. The next day she asks me to stay in Tokyo forever. I say yes. We die 60 years later.

Nice, will be there around christmas. Decided to go to tokyo instead of buying furniture this year :cat:

Do you know where you´ll be staying? We´re probably going to do an airbnb, since we can´t really seem to find our hotel on the subway map lol

I will post some of my Tokyo fantasies here. Thinking about makes my imagination go crazy.

I head towards womb to dance and meet a girl on the train. I think about how perfect her skin is. We talk and she ends up offering me some drugs. I say I couldn't care less if she doesn't come and dance with me. She says she wouldn't pay 4000 yen to listen to techno that was popular a decade ago if her life depended on it. I say cool so where do all the pretty Japanese girls go to party? She smiles and says she'll show me. She takes me to Shibuya in an immaculately clean basement club where the music consist of only an insanely loud amount of slightly lfoed sine bass that you cannot talk or even think over. There's a guy on a small cube shaped stage regulating the amount and speed of the lfo. He looks cool dressed in black with the most perfect shirt with a russian collar. For a moment I wish I was him. I wonder what the brand of the shirt is. I feel my head and lungs trembling and I like it. I think how I wish I thought of making music like that. We kiss, her tongue tastes like raspberries. After an hour she takes me to her place. The next day she asks me to stay in Tokyo forever. I say yes. We die 60 years later.

Reality: you die alone.

Guest milorad

If anyone else adds a lol I swear to god...

Btw I booked the trip and I'm super exited. Found company too.

Yes, it's a toy horse.

Hope you get to have sex with loads of exotic oriental women bro

rude. you need to take off those social justice glasses you're wearing, cause they're making you see shit that isn't there. his trip to tokyo isn't about degrading asian women. his dick is not the oppressor.

Alitalia has flights with crazy discounts for the next two days so I've decided to make my dream come true and go to Tokyo for a week in March. 500 euro for the return ticket from Rome!

The problem is that no one wants to come with me. If you live in Europe you're likely to find a low-cost flight to Rome for nothing or a combination flight through alitalia.

It doesn't generally bother me traveling alone but a 15 hour flight slightly frightens me.

Wanna come with me?

Alternatively I would appreciate some advice on what not to miss if you've already been. Thanks!

Hmm, I was oer there for a couple months earlier this year. I also flew with Alitalia, departed London Heathrow, transfer at Rome, arrive Tokyo. My flights cost £500 total, so with the conversion to euros, minus the flight from UK to Italy, more or less exactly the same price.

Just saying, this deal sounds pretty much the same as their usual price.. ho hum. 15 hour flight is easy though, go super tired and you'll be able to sleep the first 8 hours on the plane. For the remainder, i seem to remember there being a shed load of films available to watch, you'll be fine!

Depends how long you're gonna be there for, loads to see. I really enjoyed Akihabara, Harajuku can be fun, Odaiba island was pretty cool as well, especially if you walk across the rainbow bridge as there are some awesome views. Personally, I just loved getting totally lost, the city itself was the biggest attraction for me.

um this was probs not a good way to have someone tag along with you

I will post some of my ae fantasies here. Thinking about makes my imagination go crazy.

I head towards womb to dance and meet sean on the train. I think about how lush his skin is. We talk and he ends up offering me some truffles. I say I couldn't care less if he doesn't come and dance with me. He says he wouldn't pay 4000 yen to listen to techno that was popular a decade ago if his life depended on it. I say cool so where do all the pretty idm boyz go to party? He smiles and says he'll show me. He takes me to Doyobi in an immaculately clean basement club where the music consist of only three insanely chopped repeated sawbooth basses that you cannot talk or even think over. There's a brown guy on a small square shaped stage regulating the amount and speed of the lfo. He looks cool dressed in black with the most perfect v-neck shirt with a russian collar. For a moment I wish I was with him. I wonder what the brand of the shirt is, how his perfume smells like. I feel my head and lungs trembling and I like it. I think how I wish I thought of making music like that. We kiss, his tongue tastes like bull. After an hour he takes me to his place. The next day he asks me to stay in Rochdale forever. I say yes. We die 7.30 years later.

fixd.

I head towards womb to dance and meet aphex twins on train. I think about how ginger his hair is. We talk and he ends up offering me a fist in the face. I say I couldn't care less if he punches me. He says he wouldn't pay 4000 yen to listen to techno that was popular 5 decades ago if his tank depended on it. I say cool so where do all the pretty Cornwall boys go to party? he grins and stares at me for 10 minutes. She takes me to Shinjuku in filthy club where the music consist of maniacal laughter that you cannot talk or even breathe over. There's a guy on a small cube shaped stage throwing sharp objects into the crowd. He looks horrifying. For a moment I wish I was dead. I wonder what the brand of the objects are. I feel my skull imploding and I like it. I think how I wish I thought of making music like that. I try to kiss Richard, he is already gone. After an hour he reappears and just stares at me for an hour without blinking. The next day I wake up without any money trying to beg for money for train fare back to Narita. I say yes to no one in particular. I die alone 2 weeks later.

Archived