IGNORED

New Aphex Piano Track

BCM

Guest murphythecat8

I do not think people in here have no knowledge in music, I more talking in general, but yeah sorry about that.

The piece is boring imo, not enough goign on at all to keep me interested

Its just, this is boring imo and it sucks. I love old aphex music and I fear we will never have that quality back.

I dont know,

whatever!

Shit, can't argue with a statement like that.

so how can someone argue about taste exactly, you like the song, I dont. any arguments I would give would try to discredit your taste? you want me to try to discredit your taste. Anyone trying to discredit people taste is fuckin wasting their own time. What do I care if you like the song, and what do you care if I dont? Now people, stop being insulting, your only hurting yourself

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest murphythecat8

It's not that amazing.

sorry ! :lol:

yeah I know, its sad, conterproductive, mean, insulting. but really, I guess that what a couple of you guys like to do.

I do not think people in here have no knowledge in music, I more talking in general, but yeah sorry about that.

Its just, this is boring imo and it sucks. I love old aphex music and I fear we will never have that quality back.

I dont know,

whatever!

so how can someone argue about taste exactly, you like the song, I dont. any arguments I would give would try to discredit your taste? you want me to try to discredit your taste. Anyone trying to discredit people taste is fuckin wasting their own time. What do I care if you like the song, and what do you care if I dont? Now people, stop being insulting, your only hurting yourself

I just found that part of your post to be funny.

ez

Guest murphythecat8

I dont know,

whatever!

I do not think you have no knowledge in music. I not talking in general.

seriously, stop that, you just hurt yourself in some way, always here to insult every one. everyone is stupid right, but you.

Guest murphythecat8

I dont know,

whatever!

I just found that part of your post to be funny.

ez

shit boy

Sorry that you've taken it so much to heart but I'd like to think our post were more in jest than having a real dig. It was not the fact that you disliked the track that we took issue with it was the lack of eloquence on why you didn't like it - saying something 'is boring and it sucks. i don't know. whatever' really isn't the most elucidating of thoughts you'd have to admit.

Guest nuclearaddict

I think it's pretty and the swinging piano is cool. LOL @ the "if you listened to Cage, etc" you wouldn't like this argument, though.

I've spent my whole life playing the violin and studying medieval, baroque, classical, romantic, 20th century, futurism/experimental music and I find something to appreciate about this. What's not to enjoy about a swinging piano playing a slow introspective melody? Even if the melody isn't amazing, you can probably still enjoy it at least once. Crab apples, IMO.

Archived