IGNORED

Autechre Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

2007-03-25 - UK-England-Hemsby - Pontin's Holiday Park added

Listened to this. Way rad dudes. Not as good quality as Glasgow but still 9/10 if not 9.5/10. How awesome would it be if Ae released a dual disc? One live and one new material.

I second the That Other Site™ set. Any have it converted?

Guest AlexPallas

someone was kind enough to send me the first six parts and promise some more, if someone wants to start working backwards and send me some more that would be great. theres a lot of files, but it really isnt that big of a deal if a few more people chip in to help, when i receive further pms for downloads, i'll update the list here.

Edited by AlexPallas

Holy fuck the new version of the track at 39 minutes on the Pontin's Holiday Park set is among the best work they've ever done.

Listened to this. Way rad dudes. Not as good quality as Glasgow but still 9/10 if not 9.5/10. How awesome would it be if Ae released a dual disc? One live and one new material.

I second the That Other Site™ set. Any have it converted?

it would be my dream come true. More electronic artists need to break the mold and start releasing very good live show recordings. Exile and Meat Beat Manifesto did it wonderfully, even though im not a big Exile fan i admired the fact that he released such a raw improvisational followup to his rather straight forward drum and bass release.

That'd be great.. this new set is a 9/10 and the glasgow 10/10. :) thank you alexpallas. if you ever get more soundboard, tell us. :D

Nice one!

I was in Brussels and that was one hell of a sweet performance.. pity the sound quality of the recoding is quite bad..but hey it was great to be there live! :-)

I'm gonna download the second bootleg as well, I'm curious for the sound quality.. who recorded this? And who recorded the excellent Glasgow version? Both by AlexPallas perhaps? If so.. great job mang!

Edited by Fredd-E

I don't think Alex travelled all the way to Scotland to do a recording of ae. But hell, I could be wrong.

Guest AlexPallas

both were sent to me by different sources. the person who sent me one of them posted it here as well, i dont know whether or not the other person (who sent me the soundboard recording) wants me to say, so i wont. if i ever get better quality audio of the shows i will change the files and announce it. so far this has not happened.

Has anyone listened to the That Other Site™ broadcast? If so would you kindly post some recommendations? Is it all just them doing dj stuff? I listened to the very first part of i think the 12-28 broadcast and I didnt really like it that much. I would just kind of like to know what the rest is like and whether or not its similar to the first before I go ahead and spend alot of time downloading all of them.

Thanks to anyone who responds.

Guest AlexPallas

also was sent parts 7-10 of the radio broadcast on the 28th, still in the process of uploading and downloading...will be up asap.

Guest AlexPallas

i've now got up to parts 12 of the 28th broadcast, still need to get them onto the server, i've been downloading a ton.

Guest AlexPallas
how is the quality?

the quality is the best available i believe since it was uploaded by xl, however there are some noticeable glitches in some parts unfortunately. That Other Site™ should have had the intelligence and respect to do the job perfectly, as a bootlegger and archive i am very unimpressed with them in that they fucked up a perfect opportunity. that said the broadcast is definitely listenable, more so than then majority of bootlegs floating around, but it could have been done perfectly and wasnt.

no one should worry about sending me the rest of this broadcast except for the person that's been hooking me up with damn near everything: thdz.x