IGNORED

Autechre Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest AlexPallas

Guest AlexPallas

2000-06-16 - Spain-Barcelona - Sonar - audio: mp3

i had it listed as 2000-XX-XX - sonar, i just needed the rest of the info.

send me anything you dont think i have, i may be wrong

ah okay, must have missed that.

the stuff is about half zipped, now ...

!!!! shit fuck id love to hear the stuff from 2000 and particularly the one from 2003. Is the 2000 stuff mostly the same as the 2001 confield tour? please let me know when its uploaded :sorcerer:

the 2000 ny show is interesting, it's more like the coachella show than the confield tour ... they play recognizable tracks from earlier albums (cichlisuite, envane, peel 2) but then also some unreleaesed stuff, and also a very very early version of cap.iv, which is pretty sweet.

the 2000 tokyo thing is a rob brown dj set, like a radiomix, kind of

the lighthouse party and atp3.0 sets are pretty short, unfortunately; the atp3.0 set includes a great version of their atp3 compilation track, though (the 'ae acid' one)

Guest AlexPallas

you have to wait a certain amount of time between rapidshare downloads, but i'm getting the shows up just as fast as i'm downloading them

Guest Johnteddy

This is my first post and already its a stupid question. How do I get any noise out of that autechre patch in PD? I know that my PD can make sound, and I want to get that patch working without knowing anything about pd ... I receive error messages like "expected ' ' but got bang" and "no input..." when opening all the .pd files and klicking "click here" in pd_starters. Please be kind with me and help me. any tips? pleeeese by the way, this life tracks download section makes life so much more beautiful!!!!!!!

This is my first post and already its a stupid question. How do I get any noise out of that autechre patch in PD? I know that my PD can make sound, and I want to get that patch working without knowing anything about pd ... I receive error messages like "expected ' ' but got bang" and "no input..." when opening all the .pd files and klicking "click here" in pd_starters. Please be kind with me and help me. any tips? pleeeese by the way, this life tracks download section makes life so much more beautiful!!!!!!!

the patch as far as i know is only compatible with maxmsp. did you try it with that first?

Guest AlexPallas

i do believe everything is up

i would also like to let you folks know that I HAVE BEEN SENT NO PART OF THE RECENT That Other Site™ SET!!! and being on a campus prevents me from downloading the torrets.

i do believe everything is up

i would also like to let you folks know that I HAVE BEEN SENT NO PART OF THE RECENT That Other Site™ SET!!! and being on a campus prevents me from downloading the torrets.

alex i will try to get these to you, right now i only have 3 but i can downlaod the rest if youd like.

thanks for putting the recent AE stuff up you (and pbn) are the man/men !!!

Edited by Ghostbusters III

Guest Crime Stick

i've seen the "2000-07-01 - Japan-Tokyo - Aoyama (Rob Brown DJ set)", but with rob hall's (of skam) name on it, rather than rob brown's.

so hard to tell with all the misnaming that can be done. havnt been able to dig up anything on that event either (flyers, posts, etc; nothin)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does anyone have a sound recording rating of Ae live sets?

I have lost track of what shows I have, but I know the best arethe desk recordings. I am olny after the best soundsing ones, I hate the crowd recordings, too many twits talking when they should be listening

• 1 month later...
Guest Morgoth
Autechre - Live@RESET 30.03.2007 (Les Halles de Schaerbeek - Belgium)

I was there and it was a great show indeed. Thanx for sharing.

Edited by Morgoth

I was there and it was a great show indeed

Absolutely, it was a great night!

First time i saw them, rob hall too, totally awesome set i'm soooo looking forward to see them again at the Dour Festival in july, with a louder sound i hope :laughing:

That's my only complain about the reset night, it wasn't loud enough but it probably helped the GREAT sound there was, the sound was so clean and detailled for a live, very very good.

:ae: :ae: :ae:

we need an ae smiley, i thought there was one at one point, no?

J.

Guest Replicant
I was there and it was a great show indeed

Absolutely, it was a great night!

First time i saw them, rob hall too, totally awesome set i'm soooo looking forward to see them again at the Dour Festival in july, with a louder sound i hope :laughing:

That's my only complain about the reset night, it wasn't loud enough but it probably helped the GREAT sound there was, the sound was so clean and detailled for a live, very very good.

:ae: :ae: :ae:

we need an ae smiley, i thought there was one at one point, no?

J.

Do you think the show was any indicator of what the next album will sound like?

Guest AlexPallas

2007-03-25 - UK-England-Hemsby - Pontin's Holiday Park added

Edited by AlexPallas