IGNORED

CN - Nu

cear

so good, also looking forward to hearing the full release of this

only just found the label, going to spend some time and $$ going through the back catalogue, anyone have any recommendations, gonna get all the Stingray stuff for sure

only just found the label, going to spend some time and $$ going through the back catalogue, anyone have any recommendations, gonna get all the Stingray stuff for sure

acid kirk out of the blew is awesome

acid kirk out of the blew is awesome

Stingray stuff on WeMe is all top notch. Definitely check out CN - RA, obviously. Also a lot of Mueller's stuff as well but most of that is sold out. Check out the WeMe bandcamp:

https://wemerecords.bandcamp.com/

And these are other WeMe faves:

Ceephax - Cro Magnox

Black Narcissus - Varla

MNLTH - Ages Sound

NRSB-11 - Commodified

The Ace Of Clubs - Benefist

i'd say, get the JVDB - Silicon Siren album. it costs only 2 euros from the WéMé shop. so grab that with whatever you'll order.

• 3 weeks later...

no, there's no digital included in the vinyl purchases i'm afraid, since weme doesn't have any direct digital sales... you can probably find it everywhere in a day or so via google anyway.

Had a really great listening session yesterday evening with a new pair of headphones, totally chilled me out. High quality braindance from start to finish - the production is absolutely top notch too, my ears are loving it. Incredible work noise!

Now listening again while waiting for the vinyl :)