IGNORED

CN - Nu

cear

As others have said, it has a very special and unique quality. It hangs together very cohesively as an album and transports you to a special place for its duration. It's very evocative, like a time-travel trip to ancient egypt would be...

Very eerie, pleasurable, and unusual album. I expect to be listening to it a lot for years to come...

Phenomenal piece of work you've made here, noise. Deep, meditative, emotional, yet still catchy and funky. Really timeless, the melodies stick in your head for days. The cassette recording really adds a whole new dimension to the project as well. I feel like it wouldn't have quite the same impact if it was cleaner or more digital-sounding. At any rate, I can't wait to hear what's coming next. :)

• 2 months later...

Just revisited this again, my cranium receptor units are still blown away by this. Basically, what the last four posts above me said. Classic album already.

Also:

love this one, he posted a few other alt versions of Nu tracks too (which are gone now) i would love an ep of alternate takes like these

Artifacts is great! I know it's Nu outtakes sorta, but it feels like a new album. No repetition here, cept maybe Osiris, the songs are from a totally different angle. different sides of the same aesthetic.

Cheers!

edit: it's like the gearhead's afterlife. free to float around and relaxedly jam out funky tunes. I like how this shit feels very natural and free of anxiety, hard to find in current electronic music I think

Edited by ganus