IGNORED

CN - Nu

cear

this is a very special work indeed and it will become much more evident as the years go by, for sure

even with my inherent antimaterialistic inclinations, i still often daydream of getting my hands on that golden vinyl

If I were a certain noisy individual, I'd see this thread's nutrition over a 3 year period and think that maybe a 250 run would sell at a healthy clip. I would stain my decks in cum if I could drop "Seshat" in a low slung house mix.

i'd love to have it even though i don't own a record player

would keep it under lock and key, like a mutidimensional artifact for future generations to explore

• 4 months later...

YES god-level bump; thank you, internet man

BONUS trivia: the image on that track is taken from glorious cover art for (one edition of) joe haldeman's "forever war", a classic "military scifi" book.

isis is kinda alarming and i can see it getting annoying

wtf  man!  :emb:   

in other words i take this back 100%. i LOVE ISIS (the song and goddess archetype) in all its/her variations and myriad of forms...

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

isis is kinda alarming and i can see it getting annoying

wtf man! :emb:

in other words i take this back 100%. i LOVE ISIS (the song and goddess archetype) in all its/her variations and myriad of forms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXTgGA0MSAw

I take it you must have been referring to the terrorist organization.

nah the the goddess archetype and her myriad of forms, i was referring to, good sir

i don't think the mother goddess of fertility, birth and the creative force of the universe supports that particular group lel. maybe kali...

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

This is completely irrelevant, but whenever I see the combined letters CN I think "Satan" - in Finnish hundred is "sata", the Roman numeral for hundred is C, so C + N = Sata + N = Satan.

Edited by dcom
  • Farnsworth 1