IGNORED

CN - Nu

cear

Nu was a grower for me so it's super nice to get this kind of natural continuation of it after slowly digesting the original album. For anyone still on the fence, you get 11 tracks in the zip rather than just the 8 you can stream from Bandcamp, well worth it.

I've really been devouring these, must be on my tenth listen or so already, shame my imagination will have to suffice when it comes to what a parallel dimension Seshat would sound like.

that castlevania remix is also cool, it was funny to happen upon that as there are so many compositions off that soundtrack etched into my subconscious

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

the tape hiss coupled with the clarity of tones makes this magick. something about the way this album sounds, it just crawls out of your speakers and fills the room in this ethereal haze, no matter the speaker, no matter the room... i play it often and yes, due to its transporting nature, is certainly timeless.

this and analord are on even keel as me favorites works of modern music thus fa

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist