IGNORED

CN - Nu

cear

i had isis as my alarm for a while

now  the song is forever connected to waking up for work at some really shitty hour

every time it comes on i get a jolt of dread right through to the core of my being

fuck that song my life

Edited by perunamuussi

Yeah,I've learned never to put songs you truly enjoy as your alarm. It ends up becoming way too associated with waking up

Definitively this.  I had the intro to "On" as my ringtone for a few months, and it took me over a year to de-program and enjoy it as a song again.

seshat never fails me. it's just too soothing. isis is kinda alarming and i can see it getting annoying, but damn does seshat sound new every time i hear it

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

• 11 months later...

I'm glad this got bumped, I missed it the first time around and this is a really great album as many others have already said.

Anubis :music:

Edited by six

• 4 months later...

sup folks i know it's flogging a dead horse or w/e but it is still completely astounding how good this record is. about 1000x better than anything this year.

noise thank you for this gift. had this bad boy entombed in its pyramid for a while and dug it out and just as perfect as i remember. 

this record rules bc you put it on and you go “haha this rules” and then you just read cool spells on a sheet of papyrus while two animal-headed dudes carry you to a boat in which a beetle will ride you down a river and into the moon. it’s fucking cool.

this record rules bc you put it on and you go “haha this rules” and then you just read cool spells on a sheet of papyrus while two animal-headed dudes carry you to a boat in which a beetle will ride you down a river and into the moon. it’s fucking cool.

it warms my heart to see an alco review

it coming out at the same time as syro (same month i think?) was a funny touch.

no hype whatsoever and still, it's reached a much deeper, broader place in my time/space.

this album is really something else.

Just wanted to jump in, although my comment is just an echo of all the almost universal praise

This record has a firm position in my personal top 10, and will likely stay there as it will sound fresh for the rest of my life and for the next 400 millennia (at least)

I too have played this for various people from many different walks of life, and it always generated interest and praise

A true artistic achievement