IGNORED

Forgotten IDM producers

Poimandres

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you don't mix your bitches and weed, bitches on weed is lame, they get soo lame.

You kidding? Bitches get mad horny on weed. Best time for sexing them.

Anyway, yes Crying Over Pro's was tight and Glitch Mob is wank core. Actually there early stuff was okay, live set's and the like, but then they chased the dollar.

As long as you don't mix your bitches and weed, bitches on weed is lame, they get soo lame.

You kidding? Bitches get mad horny on weed. Best time for sexing them.

yeah, maybe the first couples of times..as you said corectly "best time for sexing them" but they will seldom sexing you.

.young poiman, truth is sometimes hard to accept :)

(but maybe I got too much selfish bitches in the last time)

• 9 months later...

Have loved this guy's stuff for a long time. Not sure I'd call all of it IDM, but I dunno what else to call much of it...though the most recent stuff he put up on his bandcamp a few years ago was very much acid/etc. 

http://nymshifter.com/music/

The released listed as Circa '93, which was previously and as far as I'm concerned will always be Tabitha's Dream, is one of my favorite albums ever. Lots of good/weird stuff throughout.

• 1 year later...

Archived