IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

5 hours ago, milkface said:

Loved this Billy Idol vaporwave remix (2012) by NMesh for a while now.

the perpetual lack of satisfaction of listening and not hearing the intro for such an extended period of time is a reflection of the human suffering inherent to having a relationship with someone with the type of personality disorders he describes in the song

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

super late to the party on the haircuts for men thing. I listened once awhile back and thought it was ok, but I've now fallen down the rabbit hole and been consuming his stuff non-stop lately. IMO the releases he's done with a year in the title are the best (1982, 1985, Beat 1995-1999, etc.). and there's a "barber beats" genre, which is essentially other bandcamp artists copying him. which apparently is all good in this scene...

this one is pretty good tho:

https://macroblank.bandcamp.com/album/--13

spacer.png

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, milkface said:

found this track 6 years ago and i cannot ever get tired of it

that entire albums really good.  its more poppy vaporwave and almost verges on not being vaporwave id say, but undeniably every track is a banger

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ilqx hermolia xpli said:

that entire albums really good.  its more poppy vaporwave and almost verges on not being vaporwave id say, but undeniably every track is a banger

i only ever liked start up and teenage pregnancy, not a fan of the other tracks and yeah i've heard it referenced as vaportrap but the video game samples, general sound and aesthetic kinda make it vaporwave for me at least.

Edited by milkface
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...