IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

Whoa, just took a trip to the Fed Ex/Kinkos on my lunch to make some copies, and stumbled into some very nice eco/ island/travel vapors while I was there... Wait to go Kinkos/Fedex!

(sorry for the sideways photos my phone takes)

(:

P.S. I totally wanted to buy that calendar, but it was pricey.. like $11.. i guess it's for island jet setters!

post-11726-0-77635100-1386364659_thumb.jpg

post-11726-0-11926100-1386364663_thumb.jpg

post-11726-0-89999600-1386364666_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lane Visitor

Whoa, just took a trip to the Fed Ex/Kinkos on my lunch to make some copies, and stumbled into some very nice eco/ island/travel vapors while I was there... Wait to go Kinkos/Fedex!

(sorry for the sideways photos my phone takes)

(:

P.S. I totally wanted to buy that calendar, but it was pricey.. like $11.. i guess it's for island jet setters!

$11 is a bargain for keeping track of your appointments and knowing when you have some time to chill.

Guest jasondonervan

I threw some Canadian $$$ over to BΛNSΗΣΣ for FLAC versions of 0 and 1... SUPPORT THE VAPORS, YO

Hoping for big things in 2014 for him/her/them.

Love this video but those pills are extremely similar to OPN/problem areas?

# FINAL BOSS

# HYPERREALITY

flol

Yes!!!

Anyone ever seen that 10 second pizza pyramid video? Can't find it.

Edited by sheatheman

# FINAL BOSS

# HYPERREALITY

flol

Yes!!!

lol, I can't liek type mah feeelins

tumblr_mb6pj4dR5t1r5r4uyo1_250.gif

Musically, it's like that best bit in Dayvan Cowboy stretched out, in an unapologetic manner, and those drum fills and rather stupid strings come in. I'm not the only one hearing that, right?

# FINAL BOSS

# HYPERREALITY

flol

Yes!!!

lol, I can't liek type mah feeelins

tumblr_mb6pj4dR5t1r5r4uyo1_250.gif

Musically, it's like that best bit in Dayvan Cowboy stretched out, in an unapologetic manner, and those drum fills and rather stupid strings come in. I'm not the only one hearing that, right?

I was hearing this:

:cisfor:

Guest jasondonervan

The contents of this cartridge is protected by copyright law. I may not be resold.

Violation of this will lead to criminal prosecution.

7087.jpg

So awesome, someone did a sort of play on CRS (Consumer Recreation Services) from the movie, The Game...

http://catsystemcorp.bandcamp.com/album/consumer-recreation-services

What's confusing to me is what's sampled in all of these releases and what's not... It's really hard to tell sometimes.. but im gonna have to go with guessing that this release is all samples/mashups of various samples...

There's a sort of vintage/organic/authentic quality to the music loops in many vaporwave releases, but given the increasing ability to capture the 80s and 90s sound along with some people's awesome skill at fm synthesis, and then add that to using vhs/tape emulators or even recording onto those actual mediums, and it becomes essentially impossible to know whether it's sampled or not. There are obvious cases when you hear disco/soul or straight up over the top smooth jazz productions that are masterfully engineered, I think it's safe to assume those are sample based. But for the stuff in between, you really never know unless you ask the artist. I think this, in itself, makes the genre so fascinating.. because that confusion almost makes you not care where the source comes from, and just enjoy it, cuz it's often so mysterious.. but there's that constant lingering question of whose behind it all..

it's like the Anonymous of music.

Edited by Lane Visitor