IGNORED

Secret Santa

Soloman Tump

*WATMM SECRET SANTA 2012*

Please PM me your full postal address (and real name) by Sunday December 9th 15:00 GMT.

Once we have confirmed numbers I will randomly assign everyone an address and the fun can begin.

In these times of austerity, the gifts should be low in cost (or whatever you can afford) but high in LUSH factor.

Gifts need to be sent out *relatively* quickly if you want to receive them before Christmas, although since WATMM is a worldwide community and not everybody celebrates Christmas it is not an entirely fixed deadline.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

International as far as I am concerned.

Please send over your address if you are intending to do this, I need to sort it out on Sunday night and get back to all participants as I am super busy away next week...

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

So tried to send my secret santa package today, only to be told I can't send any booze through the post! Proper gutted, looks like I wont be able to send anything off until Saturday now.

Apologies to my secret santee, I'm determined to get something delivered before Christmas!

Archived