IGNORED

Secret Santa

Soloman Tump

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received some very manly vinyl! Pics next week. Thanks secret santa sir :flower:

Sadly the post office was closed by the time I got my gift packed today. So don't despair if you live in a place where your toilet swirls backwards. I'll ship it next week.

Much love to tha WATMMs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

I haven't received anything yet, I just messaged my secret santa to see if the package got delivered okay. It better bloody well have done, I paid an extra fiver for it to be delivered before Christmas!

Haven't got anything so far. I'll give it till after the first week in Jan. I don't think the posties around here have been up to much since before Christmas. I sent mine just before but don't expect it to get there until start of Jan.

FINALLY posted mine off today, sorry Santee! Hopefully something in there will make up for the lateness.

Better late than never! I never sent my second Secret Santa and the dude stopped coming around the forum. I hope they weren't related. Actually dude, if you read this, let me know and I'll send you something. Still feel bad about that.

Archived