IGNORED

Burial - Truant / Rough Sleeper

Tauhid

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

burial makes me harppy

Every time you post 'harppy,' I walk around for the rest of the day with this dialogue stuck in my head:

Thanks, troon.

Throon.

I like the idea of sneaking these two songs into my playlist for the big Christmas day dinner at my house. the fire crackling will blend so nicely with the record crackling. maybe I'll slip some pot brownies into the dessert rotation....

Thanks for your enquiry. I spoke with the distributor and we have a tentative release date of Saturday 15th December.

Bleep Support

bill, Dec 03 15:01 (GMT):

When will this be available for download?

Just a place holder image. The real "artwork" is probably just the standard Hyperdub 12" text/logo affair... like uh, that placeholder image, heh.

you are right. still 0 effort for the art though.

actualy i was more thinking it could be a range of e.ps this being One/Two and then be follwed by Three/Four.. But who the fuck knows. And as much as I would love a full album if he keeps putting e.ps out of the quality of kindred I will be more than happy.

And to be fair to Burial he will have put out over 50 mins of music this year with these e.ps.

So is everyone else thinking One/Two for the EP title and Three for the album? Would make sense, I can only hope

Kode9 says its just a working title.

Archived