IGNORED

Burial - Truant / Rough Sleeper

Tauhid

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is everyone else thinking One/Two for the EP title and Three for the album? Would make sense, I can only hope

Kode9 says its just a working title.

working title and placeholder artwork 1 week before release? and their history of delays?

yea, this is going to go well...

boom. LAWYERED.

i like reading that the way keanu reeves says lawyer in devil's advocate.

Guest peteisfat

So is everyone else thinking One/Two for the EP title and Three for the album? Would make sense, I can only hope

working title and placeholder artwork 1 week before release? and their history of delays?

yea, this is going to go well...

https://twitter.com/kodenine/status/275523334228283392

Seems to be a case of wanting to keep it secret rather than not having it prepared.

I want a new album!

He simply can't understand that Burial fame is so huge and nobody will stay silent when the new release is coming...He's responsible for his hype and now he's frustrated and behaves like a schmuck, thank god that's all about Burial releases, not his...

Just got an email from boomkat saying this has been despatched! wtf has this actualy come out early? whatever next hey... hopefully will have it very soon!

Me too!..... Alas just checked the description on the Boomkat site and its says they will be 'processing' orders all week BUT will be actually shipped on Friday. Fingers crossed could turn up Saturday...

If this release slays like the last ep, Burial will be promoted to the highest echelons of greatness within Mister Beerwolfs legendary league of brilliance. Or something like that. You get the jist!

Archived