IGNORED

Midlife crisis

kakapo

~Cure for life crisis is below~

Eat some acid, get outdoors, forget your phone, forget your needless worries and remember what it is to be a hairless monkey stuck on this pale blue dot in the middle of space, free of whatever crap your ego and life has put on the front-burner. Works for me when I'm in a rut, but I'm weird.

I had my midlife crisis at 30, don't worry everything gets much easier afterwards believe me.

Go ahead and buy all the shit you want, you'll be dead soon anyway and won't get to enjoy it. :emotawesomepm9:

You're old. :wink:

Eat some acid, get outdoors, forget your phone, forget your needless worries and remember what it is to be a hairless monkey stuck on this pale blue dot in the middle of space, free of whatever crap your ego and life has put on the front-burner. Works for me when I'm in a rut, but I'm weird.

that is precisely what put me in the rut i'm in right now

well.. i was outside already when i took the acid, and my phone battery died,i didn't intentionally forget about it

I had my midlife crisis at 30, don't worry everything gets much easier afterwards believe me.

Go ahead and buy all the shit you want, you'll be dead soon anyway and won't get to enjoy it. :emotawesomepm9:

You're old. :wink:

I are all my axis before cell phones were around. It would be strange to be connected like that on acid.

I are all my axis before cell phones were around. It would be strange to be connected like that on acid.

*knocks on skull* Chen! Is there anyone in there? Chen, come back...

Crazy_Skull_by_RockAngel.jpg

*knocks on skull* Chen! Is there anyone in there? Chen, come back...

Heh heh........what are we talking about?

I'd gladly eat some acid if you could tell me of a local stockist. I've gone years between trips due to it being pure luck getting hold of the stuff.

*posts in fwp thread about not being cool enough to regularly score acid*

Also yes, it's very strange talking on a mobile phone while tripping.

Just bought six pairs of Calvin Klein underwear, and have my eye on some overdesigned Nikes. Appear to be reliving my 90s in sequence. Thinking about buying an audi tt and going to speed garage nights and getting a tribal tattoo and a girlfriend called Sharmelle.

That sounds quite a lot like she male. Freudian slip.

i bought david beckham underwear. they might be the poor man's calvins but they shape my shrinking penis quite nicely.

i think these would go very nicely with your fitted leather blouson and skinny lilac chinos with the calvins showing. finish the look with a diamonte studded, super-deep V neck "paint splatter" t-shirt and you're catwalk ready.

Edited by keltoi

• 1 month later...