IGNORED

Midlife crisis

kakapo

Just to chime in a bit. From what I understand hair loss is a hormonal issue so if you are losing hair then your hormones aren't right. Probably means your diet is shit and you need to start taking care of yourself better. There are also lots of natural remedies for hair loss as well that may help. (supplements and things like that) Secondly, you should take into account your epigenetical state when looking to have a child because your sperm adds as much to the possiblity of a fucked up child as a woman's health does. For instance, getting plastered and then making a baby 3 days later works negatively towards your having a healthy offspring. Just some things to think about. Oh, and you are never too old for a leather jacket. If it fits your style your age doesn't matter. Also, given all the information and access to taking care of ourselves all the thirty somethings should be looking like late twenty somethings these days or you are doing it wrong.

I tried that reverse hair loss herbal remedy diet supplement shit last year, but it proved ineffective. So I just shave my head with a 3mm attachment.

Baldie haters gonna hate

From what I've come to understand the reversal is much more difficult if not impossible compared to the prevention. Prevention seems to be rather straight forward though.

The only real prevention for baldness is either physical or chemical castration. Cut your balls off or take oral finasteride and apply topical minoxidil. If you know alternatives that work, get off of WATMM and surpass Bill Gates in net worth.

Flol quoted for some goddamned truth. The man who cures baldness is the newest mega billionaire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The only real prevention for baldness is either physical or chemical castration. Cut your balls off or take oral finasteride and apply topical minoxidil. If you know alternatives that work, get off of WATMM and surpass Bill Gates in net worth.

It isn't some magical cure. It is just about being healthy and properly balancing your hormones.

Perhaps you should read the sentence "The only real prevention for baldness is either physical or chemical castration." another time. And imagine what the consequences could be for a statement like "It is just about being healthy and properly balancing your hormones." if that first sentence was indeed the case.

Hint: it's an either/or kind of thing.

• 1 month later...
Guest Smuckers

Holy Other is for two things

1) current fucking

2) plaintive, wistful longing for past fucks as you bite your lip to fight back tears and catch your breath

ouch... :sad:

I realized long ago that hair is going to grow on places that aren't desired by plastic fantastique.

Needless to say, I don't care about that, for i am strong.

Oh, you want to know my inabilities? No? well, im telling anyway.

28, have been living at my parents for a year and a bit now. first 3 months were used to wrap up my college. next 7 were spend getting high (... again) and getting way, way, way lost on the internet and my own complacency. did have some meagre job and some dreams of travelling, but i finally bit the bullet and came clean to my parents about my drug use. disappointed as they were, they were really supportive in my rehabilitation. for that i love them.

actually, im feeling proper good lately: getting up on the go.

but still that horrible nagging thought. that persistent oobligabie that's just there. "you are incapable. you don't deserve good things"

don't feed it. dont feed it.

i can make it

i am strong

most of my enemies are within, though. i've constructed this beautiful parallel world of expectations, where it'd be great.

.. but then life kicked me in the ass and i wasn't ready to cope

but i will make it

because i am strong

stronger than i give myself credit for

tl;dr existential despair, identity confusion, minority complex and some narcissism

so how are you faring keith?

so how are you faring keith?

Just purchased a Philips Bodygroom Plus. It has a special attachment to do your back. I'm guessing that's the plus.

Maybe it also transforms into an "intimate massager". Try putting it up your bum to see.

Well I've taken madame's suggestion and stuck it up my bum and realised with the attachment I can walk about the garden and mow the grass at the same time so I'm dandy.

lumpenprol, on 22 Sept 2013 - 07:31 AM, said:

true fact: I stopped seeing prostitutes after one asked me if I liked Justin Bieber. It gave me a "moment of clarity"

that's pretty awesome. reminds me of the part in curb your enthusiasm where LArry David was about to use his 'free pass' to fuck his co-star in the play, he was mounting her on the bed and spotted a picture of George W Bush framed in her room and he lost all desire to have sex.

the question is did she ask you this before services were performed or after? If it was before I think i'd have a hard time with it

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest HokusPoker

I thought I was feeling uncomfortable with my age already (and I'm not even 25 yet), but this thread dragged me down even further.

There's nothing I envy as much as people with a clear vision of what they like to do. I don't worry as much about children (because I don't want any) or marriage (because I don't want one) but that feeling of wasting my time… like a life-long writer's block. WRITE IT DOWN, WRITE IT DOWN, WRITE IT DOWN… WRITE DOWN WHAT?!

It's the most stupid self fulfilling prophecy possible.

I thought I was feeling uncomfortable with my age already (and I'm not even 25 yet), but this thread dragged me down even further.

There's nothing I envy as much as people with a clear vision of what they like to do. I don't worry as much about children (because I don't want any) or marriage (because I don't want one) but that feeling of wasting my time… like a life-long writer's block. WRITE IT DOWN, WRITE IT DOWN, WRITE IT DOWN… WRITE DOWN WHAT?!

It's the most stupid self fulfilling prophecy possible.

So you're saying a (your) writers block is caused by disconnection from your emotions?