IGNORED

Midlife crisis

kakapo

I think this is the thread where people talked about balding. Anyhow, my hairline has been receding a bit for the last couple of years. I'm having some positive results in getting it to grow back. It's too soon to tell how much progress will be made, but I can see definite progress within two weeks of this fully fleshed out new routine. Some of this stuff I've been doing for a long time.

Step 1: Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo - helps improve scalp health as well the active ingredient being shown in studies to block the androgen receptors in your scalp. Essentially, blocking DHT.

- Put it in your hair. Let is soak for the entire shower. Also, be gentle and just massage your scalp.

Step 2: Get on a good diet.

Step 3: Maximize your bodies ability to clear estrogen. You can do this using your diet and supplement. I've heard good things about Spirulina, and Calcium-D Glucarate.

Step 4: Wash your hair in colder water

Step 5: Never brush your hair when it is wet. Do not towel dry it roughly. Pat it dry then let it finish drying naturally.

Step 6: Don't smoke traditional cigarettes. E-cigs or nicotine tabs if you must.

Step 7: At night rub virgin organic coconut oil through your hair and massage your scalp lightly. Go to bed. Shower it out in the morning.

I also take this. http://www.amazon.com/Hairomega-Dht-blocking-Hair-Loss-Supplement/dp/B0041JIANA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391533833&sr=8-1&keywords=dht+blocking+supplement

and use this. http://www.amazon.com/Pura-dor-Prevention-Premium-Organic/dp/B0079R6BD2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1391533887&sr=8-5&keywords=dht+blocking+shampoo

^That is like the best shampoo I've ever used regardless of whether it actually helps.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Dug up this old thread as it seemed apt to my current situation.

Been suffering with depression and such over the past few years, have sought help and am making changes to my lifestyle as well as my work... so I've handed my notice in and looking to move in 2020.

New job, new location, new whatever comes my way.  Not sure if totally a midlife crisis but seems that way - although I appear to be digging my way out of the mire.

Currently looking at buying some woodland where I can build a log cabin, set up some solar panels and use it as a recording studio / makeshift home.  Hahahahaaaaa

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Dug up this old thread as it seemed apt to my current situation.

Been suffering with depression and such over the past few years, have sought help and am making changes to my lifestyle as well as my work... so I've handed my notice in and looking to move in 2020.

New job, new location, new whatever comes my way.  Not sure if totally a midlife crisis but seems that way - although I appear to be digging my way out of the mire.

Currently looking at buying some woodland where I can build a log cabin, set up some solar panels and use it as a recording studio / makeshift home.  Hahahahaaaaa

cool duder, have you seen this guy's youtube channel? i find it quite inspirational and you might too

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/9/2012 at 2:08 PM, ganus said:

no offense, but nothing says midlife crisis more clearly than a "cool" leather jacket

I have this... gets a surprising amount of comments.  people wondering where I found it, advice on maintaining it, etc.  Midlife crisis?  more like midlife coolsis.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...