IGNORED

Midlife crisis

kakapo

yeah fuk havin kids, everyone in my town has loads (6 or 7 lots of peopole) but i want to keep all money 4 myself lol

no kids = more heppy lol!

Not sure where that came from, but you're definitely taking this midlife thing seriously Keith. Putting in the effort. Going the extra mile.

Just try not to mess with any vulnerable minds plaz and have a great time!!!

thinly veiled post to boast about going on a date with a much younger woman. i hope she announces that she's massively into Skrillex.

i was fooled and my subconscious concluded that keith isn't just a sad, old person

but really, he is. the date will edit:probably be awful.

Edited by tauboo

Ha I just read some if the rest of this thread, it's pretty funny. You're going to have to change your interests Keith, it still says thirtysomething which is clearly inaccurate. Good luck banging foetus face.

PS I'm joking about the foetus thing.

im sorry but if there was a battle between 20 somethings and 30 somethings, 30somethings would win.

30 is when anyone actually smart finally realizes that they DON'T know everything or even much of anything, and are actually just an idiot. in other words, its when you finally learn thing #1.

i may or may not actually agree with anything i just said. chances are i'm just shitposting in keiths thread.

thinly veiled post to boast about going on a date with a much younger woman. i hope she announces that she's massively into Skrillex.

c'maaan Madame, a thinly veiled snark attack even though this whole board would love to have a go at a certified IDM lady such as yourself. My manners and inhibitions are a bit compromised as my marriage is crumbling WAT??

midlife crisis indeed

I'm sorry man.

Also, bang whomever you like as long as it's within the law. @ victorian moralizing in thread, not xxx.